The phone call I have been waiting for!!!!!

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
First a short history. In Jan. 2009 I picked up a Lung infection that almost killed my. For 3 days the Docs told my family they didn't know if I would make it. I was in a coma on life support for 2 weeks and in the hospital for 2 more weeks after that. I lost 80% of my lung function. Since then I have been on Oxygen 24/7. Between Jan. 12 and Feb. 20 this year I was home for only 5 days. Was in the hospital and rehab the rest.
The first week in April I started the process to try to get on the Lung transplant list here in Denver. I got the call today that EVERYTHING was finality done and approved. I am on the list for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ave waiting time here is about 90 days. Every time the phone rings from now on I'm going to jump a little.
I am looking forward to doing a lot that I not been able to for years. One is being able to get back to work on my 66 Barracuda.
Mike

Lordie!! How do you "pick up" a fatal lung infection?

Wow Mike didn't realize you were that bad. Glad to hear you are on the list and hope it goes faster for you and the 66 Barracuda. Good luck!!!
Bob

Same here hope goes well! Im here in denver also with my 66 cuda best wishes and call me once your better we have to get some cars together!

Hope something comes along soon so you can get to feeling better.

Hang in there, hope is on the horizon.

Prayin that all turns out well.

-
Back