The price of "Régular" in your country

-

Tof

Reaction score
Hi all ,

What is the price of 1 gallon us of régular at your country ?

Here in FRANCE the price for 1 liter is 1.5 euros (2 dollars) , for 1 gallon us it's 8 dollars (3.78 liter at 5.67euross) .

As we speak (or write) it's $3.55/gal here in my part of Michigan.

here ( southeast U.S. ) 3.25 per gallon and climbing.

Here in Toronto,Ontario Canada it,s $1.23 a litre,so about $5.00 a U.S gallon.They,re saying it will rise to $1.50 a litre(reg.)by summertime.

paid $3.44 a gallon last night at BP for 87 octane Harrisburg North Carolina (charlotte )

3.89 / Gallon in Burbank, Ca. Yesterday.

and yeah, :wack:

-

Here in Arkansas it's been 3.40 a gallon, Well really 3.39.9 seems to keep rising!!!

not to confuse the issue further, but what's the price before the taxes are added? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason for the higher price in Europe is due to the added taxes to fund mass transportation? When I've traveled in Europe, you can get just about anywhere by nice, clean, comfortable, RELIABLE light rail, and fast to boot. When have any of us in the US traveled by train! Other the the I-95 corridor on the east coast passenger rail is non-existant.

Good point on rail srvice.

Long Island New York, last night, regular 87 octane, $3.65, 93 octane, $3.89, Hess gas station.

Some towns have ordances that rquire someone pump the gas for you, add approx. 40 cents.

-
Back