The Rattacuda was born .

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Well as many of you know ive been trying to sell it for along time with no luck . well a few days ago some thing kinda fell into my lap . I should be driving her in a few weeks . I did some trading with a friend of mine . Hes going to be doing all the brakes and some other stuff . Im loading her up in the next few days to take her to him . Hope the trans lived though all the sitting . i will find out . I also traded for a set of wheels and tires for it . But i will just show you when we are done . Btw im not doing one bit of body work or sanding . Im going to drive it like she looks . Just cuz thats what made every one shy away from her lmao I need to get a tag made up that has some thing like UN-LOVED or some thing like that lol

IMG_0312.jpg

"OVERPRICED" is what the tag should read. LOL

I had a 67 Barracuda fast back beater back in the day that had the same paint job, plus a side swipe down the driver door and quarter panel...

Drove it in the ghetto in Detroit. If someone cut me off, all I had to do was honk my horn, when they looked in the rear view mirror, they changed lanes.... When they saw that beast coming, they got out of the way...

(Michigan is a no fault insurance state. The person with the biggest POS wins in the accident...)

I had a 67 Barracuda fast back beater back in the day that had the same paint job, plus a side swipe down the driver door and quarter panel...

Drove it in the ghetto in Detroit. If someone cut me off, all I had to do was honk my horn, when they looked in the rear view mirror, they changed lanes.... When they saw that beast coming, they got out of the way...

(Michigan is a no fault insurance state. The person with the biggest POS wins in the accident...)
LMAO Thats what folks did with my old dakota . (splot )

Welcome back Doc...
Thanks buddy row

I would drive the wheels off that old fish.
Just curious why have somebody else do the brakes?

Hey Asa great to see you around . I seen a rat 69 charger this summer at a car show same idea as yours it drew most of the crowd away from all the "nice cars" ..... The corvette guys really loved that charger lmao . can't wait to see what you will do with it .

Love the patina. I wouldn't change a thing.

Disney Pixar Rattacuda too bad we can get some one to make a good pic like that lol i love it lol

View attachment 1714843618

View attachment 1714843619

Awesome decision! Way to go Dart Doctor!

:burnout:
thanks bud i aint gave up on my dads car yet . selling the cuda just aint the way to get it done

I would drive the wheels off that old fish.
Just curious why have somebody else do the brakes?
He owes me lol

Good to see you still have interest, Asa. Best of luck.
Thanks tim . I always will lol

Glad to see you back around Asa! Keep us posted on your progress!
you got it .

It would look cool in hot rod black primer with some rims.
well that may change later . but not right now . It will have a matching set of wheels tho . I dont like the rallies for a rat tho .

Hey Asa great to see you around . I seen a rat 69 charger this summer at a car show same idea as yours it drew most of the crowd away from all the "nice cars" ..... The corvette guys really loved that charger lmao . can't wait to see what you will do with it .
Only thing im really going to change is im going to get some junk yard seats and put in her. the ones in her are tosty .

Love the patina. I wouldn't change a thing.
thanks tool man im going to slap some of the chrome back on it too

Because they owe him a favor....
yup

Oh I spent last night cleaning her out . Was a wasp nest under the hood . Bug bomb like a grnade under the hood and ran like hell (As fast as my knees would let me lol) I also found 2 snake skins in the back floor bord . (I didnt find the live snake tho ) Still wondern where hes at lol

Great idea, Asa, what you need is a Mopar to drive. Don't call it 'Un-loved" though,
because that's not true. Maybe take suggestions for a name, or just keep calling it The Barracuda.

We are happy to see this:cheers:

Spray some matte clear on her and enjoy.

Not my cup of tea, but if you like it that is what matters.

Should have done that with my barn find dart instead of selling it for a father son project that got parted and posted here for sale more than once

Lol with the snake story.
I bought a 71 chevy truck off a guy that owned a saw mill cheap, because the starter turned the motor real slow.
Towed it home, bought a new starter for it.
In the middle of changing the starter a 1' long rattle snake goes down the bell housing and up the shifter boot, my young daughter was playing inside the cab.
Grabbed her real fast and slammed the doors shut.
Did not get near that truck for a couple of days, ripped the whole interior out, pressure washed the under side, snake no where to be found.

Do y'all remember those bumper stickers that said "got milk?"? You need to get one made that says "got patina?". Light gray background with rust colored lettering would look cool. Somebody needs to market these. Anyway, congrats on getting her going. I love the look. Some old Cragars with a bit of rust and peeling would look killer on that thing!

Congratulations :cheers: This sure put a smile on my face seeing this news Doc :color:

-
Back