The Real Season begins, Happy Draft day!

-
Go Lions

(and the best part of being a Lions fan is that we have the shortest football season of the league, so plenty of time for the duster)

Denver got a QB to throw into the mix!!:) can't wait for preseason to see how the three QB's do! The starting spot is up for grabs!

Everybody is a Superbowl contender today, well except the Browns. Sorry Cleveland fans.

Thats not nice....lol

At least "we" traded down...as to not ruin a top ten prospect as usual.

We were joking in the shop today

"With the 2nd....ummm 8th....wait...15th overall pick in the 2016 nfl draft, the cleveland browns select: Rhode Island State...southern...christian...tech... university...punter...

<In my best Butthead voice> Like who cares and stuff?

<In my best Butthead voice> Like who cares and stuff?

Hey, we are allowed to like football AND cars! Its in the gen discussion thread....no worst than the threads about christmas trees and cheddar cheese. Hahah

Hey, we are allowed to like football AND cars! Its in the gen discussion thread....no worst than the threads about christmas trees and cheddar cheese. Hahah

I USED to enjoy watchin a little college football when Georgia was in their Herschel Walker days, but that was a long time ago. I have always detested professional football. Buncha of overpaid primadonnas.

I USED to enjoy watchin a little college football when Georgia was in their Herschel Walker days, but that was a long time ago. I have always detested professional football. Buncha of overpaid primadonnas.

I also like college better than pro, as my buckeye's are actually something to look forward to. I was sadly glad cleveland didnt get ahold of bosa or Elliot, as their careers would have already been over...poor cardale jones may not be so lucky with one of the 17 late round picks cleveland traded down for.

They got 17 total picks??? At least if they suck it won't be for lack of options!! Lol

Well like 14, But believe me...it wont matter. Lol. Our first rounders dont even amount to anything, let alone 6th rounders. :realcrazy:
Sadly the strongest fan base, yet the most notoriously lackluster team in the league.

Well you've gotta have a pretty freaking strong fan base to keep fans after sucking so long. I use to think its suck to be an Oakland fan but even they've turned around. Lol
I've got a cousin who's a diehard Browns fan and he said "if you're a player coming out of college and you get traded by the Browns, you'd better demand a trade or your NFL career is over. Lol

At least being a browns fan you know it cant get any worse. We have seen it all. Been through every bad thing imaginable. And somehow we find the courage to have a positive mental attitude every week of every season. They may just get it right this time. First on the clock Friday.

No picks for the Patriots oh well,they don't need them they picked up some good free agents...GO PATRIOTS!!!

At least being a browns fan you know it cant get any worse. We have seen it all. Been through every bad thing imaginable. And somehow we find the courage to have a positive mental attitude every week of every season. They may just get it right this time. First on the clock Friday.

ever get a win against a divisional rival taken away (and with it, your playoff berth) because of a touchdown scored by the rival on a play after the clock ran out that was the result of a foul which was penalized but never committed?

You mean that pass in Seattle correct?
I think Browns fans are some of the best in the league, to bad your management is all about pocketing that TV money than putting a decent team on the field. It takes actual skill to be as bad as the Browns front office is.

We kinda lost a game like that but not a playoff implication game. Our player took his helmet off as time was expiring and threw it up in the air in celebration, he got flagged the other team kicked a field goal and one.

You mean that pass in Seattle correct?
I think Browns fans are some of the best in the league, to bad your management is all about pocketing that TV money than putting a decent team on the field. It takes actual skill to be as bad as the Browns front office is.

We are just biding our time until the licensing deal closes to produce the movie "Major League 4"...where an evil owner purposefully plots a losing season in an effort to relocate to Miami. (Or maybe Jacksonville when the jags become the London Jag-U-Ars)
:)

Players use the browns as an extended college career to build a resume for four years and then go somewhere else for the glory and big money.

Players use the browns as an extended college career to build a resume for four years and then go somewhere else for the glory and big money.

Eh.... I can't think of too many players in recent years that left cleveland with hopes of spotlights in theirs eye's and made much of themselves elsewhere...The factory of sadness does not release players well..lol

Trent Richardson
Peyton Hillis
Brian Hoyer
Brady Quinn
brandon weeden
Johnny Manziel
Braylon Edwards

to name a few.

Kellen Windslow and Phil Dawson are the few i can think of that had a couple OK years after the CLE.

Tj ward, Buster Screen, that running back that was hurt and went to a team in the south and was lighting **** up.Alex mack. ****, All five of the free agents this year. The list is longer than one might think.

Greg little did a nice job suckin for the browns.

-
Back