The slant or a 340?

-
JUST KIDDING,That 318 thread wore me out.Guzzi Mark

Funny you say that Mark ! I am currently building my 3rd /6.Back on #2,I picked up a helluva deal on a 340,so set out to build me a nice 340 to replace the /6 !!Here are a couple of pics of it !!

SCAN0060.jpg

For whatever reason,I had that damned thing in and out 3 times before I finally got pissed and put my TRUSTY /6 back in !!!And never had a problem with the /6 !!! Go figure !!!:prayer:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

That was a good one.

My dictionary states:
Slope or lean in a particular direction; diverge from a vertical or horizontal line.

jf;erjg;lknvac aejvpjfnvaergjkafljv;dbjlfakjv[aofjvmjbbjk;lbja[ofijb ijb[jb wejb[sjb'dfjb[oibmnefibjw tiobj [bj[jbv [ibj[ej b[eiorjb [rhb[ejbkbjjb[ojb]tg]bwtjb[pgb[jfbvg[tb [ bhjwet[jbwet[]jb[dgjb]sdbj[db j[dfjbsd'jb';jbs['dbj sa[dfijbh[so ibhdijbh[i jbwt[ijbd[bj sd'bjdsa['oijb[tuh]0wt0

jf;erjg;lknvac aejvpjfnvaergjkafljv;I think you need help Martindbjlfakjv[aofjvmjbbjk;lbja[ofijb ijb[jb wejb[sjb'dfjb[oibmnefibjw tiobj [bj[jbv [ibj[ej b[eiorjb I am your friend but please seek help[rhb[ejbkbjjb[ojb]tg]bwtjb[pgb[jfbvg[tb [ bhjwet[jbwet[]jb[dgjb]sdbj[db j[dfjbsd'jb';jbs['dbj sa[dfijbh[so ibhdijbh[i jbwt[ijbd[bj sd'bjdsa['oijb[tuh]0wt0
Asa I spelled checked it and what are you saying MAN !!!

jf;erjg;lknvac aejvpjfnvaergjkafljv;dbjlfakjv[aofjvmjbbjk;lbja[ofijb ijb[jb wejb[sjb'dfjb[oibmnefibjw tiobj [bj[jbv [ibj[ej b[eiorjb [rhb[ejbkbjjb[ojb]tg]bwtjb[pgb[jfbvg[tb [ bhjwet[jbwet[]jb[dgjb]sdbj[db j[dfjbsd'jb';jbs['dbj sa[dfijbh[so ibhdijbh[i jbwt[ijbd[bj sd'bjdsa['oijb[tuh]0wt0

If that doesn't explain it,nothing will !!!:D

Dart_Doctor jf;erjg;lknvac aejvpjfnvaergjkafljv;[/I said:
I think you need help Martindbjlfakjv[aofjvmjbbjk;lbja[ofijb ijb[jb wejb[sjb'dfjb[oibmnefibjw tiobj [bj[jbv [ibj[ej b[eiorjb I am your friend but please seek help[rhb[ejbkbjjb[ojb]tg]bwtjb[pgb[jfbvg[tb [ bhjwet[jbwet[]jb[dgjb]sdbj[db j[dfjbsd'jb';jbs['dbj sa[dfijbh[so ibhdijbh[i jbwt[ijbd[bj sd'bjdsa['oijb[tuh]0wt0
If that doesn't explain it,nothing will !!!:D
So what are you saying ?You agree with him.
Is this some kind of intervention ?

i should i knew that was coming scott lol looks good tho ... wate didnt u blow the v8 lol sorry i had to go there

I will do both - triple carbed slant in my wagon and 340 in my GT oir should it be the other way around lol!

-
Back