The tattoo thread

-
I dont have one but i have a few in mind, one on my right calf outside a outline of Vermont. Then on my left side ill either get this cool horse or a horse show jumper. Ill post pics and dont give weird comments.

As the story went, shortly after Bruce's (RIP) hair fell out from chemo, he wanted us to get matching tats of spider webs with black widows on our heads. I was ready and willing to shave my head, but that was right when Bruce got really sick and he never had a chance to get a hold of his tatoo friend. So, we never got the chance before he died. That's really bugged the hell out of me. So, this morning I went into Macon and met with someone a friend recommended and here is what we came up with. You can barely see some of the dates, but Bruce's initials (BFB) and his date of birth and death are in the web, along with a big eggsack in the center. I think it came out really badass. I think Bruce would be proud.

My first ever tat, btw.

Attachments

• TAT.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 515
I was 55 when I got mine done on my lower arm no picture but it's Rat Fink

Attachments

• imagesCAUL00MC.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 503
I know who that is!!!!!

This is my buddy's forearm.

fusepanel2.jpg

I have one, my U.S. Navy Eagle

Attachments

• 100_0722.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 519
This is my second I got it last January. I have another on my back but I can't really see it, hopefully it really says my last name. Was 7 years between my first and the last one. EOD bagde or as we call it "The Crab". Needs a few touch ups but I like it.

Attachments

• DSC02300.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 516
I have thought about getting one many times,but never pulled the trigger. I'm guessing it won't happen. I can never find anything I really want on my body forever,lol...

Their not for me, I got enough scars, fake teeth and wire right now. I like tattoos, its just not for me--forever is a longtime

heres mine when it was about finished

Attachments

• 4185_1109225212184_1273440464_30398561_251678_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 489
This is my latest. Will try to get a pic of my other car one.

Attachments

• DSC00877 (Medium).JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 523
Ok here they are, im decided between the 2 and will get a outline of Vermont on my right calf outside.
1horse.jpg

tribal-jumping-horse-tattoo.jpg

Home from 3hrs worth of color and shading. Hes got a bit more to do but I kept having muscle spasm LOL

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 498
  • 002.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 480
I have 2 tats, but no pics. The last one I got was right after the 9/11. I had the Gadsden flag with a Diamondback rattler put on in black and gray.

Looks like you had a good b-day there Adam!

I am humbled by some of the work on this thread,but I'll show my 20 year old faded,spreading rite of passage anyway.Trust me,I may be scarred for life but it was worth it because of the backstory that brought it about.

021312202209.jpg

This was three hour session number six out of a total of 11 sessions start to finish. I have 33 hours total into the piece. It's a 3/4 sleeve that has a pretty profound meaning for me. I keep it hidden under a dress shirt most of the time, because it's not viewed nowadays as the most professional thing in the world and it tends to draw quite a bit of attention.

PS I bulked up a little bit since this was taken three years ago. I was 22 years old, cut me some slack, haha.

session6.jpg

-
Back