The Time Has Come!

-
Dusted72, I did check up on the specs for that wood block and you were right, it's off by at least an inch!! Guess that's something I'm gonna have to remedy. :mrgreen: res1vw21, thanks again for posting those pictures. God knows with my computer skills, the car would have been done by the time I figured out how to crop them (I think that's what it's called. Like I said, if it don't run on gas or diesel I don't know)

Just sent in the final payment for the motor!!!!! Should be finished anytime now!!!! Even though it's gonna be sitting for a while till the car is ready for it I'm stoked!!!!! :blob:

Will do, thanks again. Should be having a lot more to post here soon.

I want to thank you for your continued service to our country. I retired from the Army in 2005, after my third 13 month tour to Iraq. I understand your situation, and the patience and many different plans you make for your ride, just to get you through the tough times. I am working on my 73 Dart Sport that my wife helped me with after my return and retirement. Our prayers are with you and your family; now and in the future for the wars will will fight individually. God Bless, and keep us up to date with the process.

-
Back