The valiant

-
Some upgrade pics from a few years back (2004)
19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

this burn out was with the 318:

3.jpg

Sweet build, I'm on the hunt for a 4 door valiant myself. I just moved up to Milton. Hope to see your Mopar cruising around.

1990 roller 360
10.5:1 comp.
Indy X heads 2.05 int. Ported.
Weiand X-Celerator intake.
Cam: Big Motha Thumper roller
Int. 243 @ .533
Ext. 257 @ .519
107° separation.
Dyno numbers: Hp. 476 @ 5300rpm
Tq. 513 @ 4500
Carb: 750 Road Demon.
*in my first post I said the rear is 3.93's that was a mistake.... it has 3.73 s

sounds good.....i use the same block with same heads, slightly less CR and less Camshaft (10:1. 242/236°@.050")....the torque of yours is great! I´d think the peak power would be higher in the rpm range with this cam? Anyway, it´s a nice combination that you´ll enjoy. I use the same gears, PB so far 12.2 with a too small Edelbrock 750 Carb....recently bought a 750 HP AED, hope to get my first 11 sec. time slip soon....

Have fun!

Michael

I'm looking for 67-72 valiant. I'm on cl everyday and emailed and called on a few but haven't heard back. There is a 68 4dr valiant that's been on cl for 4 days and I've emailed the guy every day and no response back. People just don't want to sell there cars I guess

Nice!
My next project that i'm bringing back from the dead is a '69 Valiant 100 2 door post.....

Sway bar is from PST, not sure on the part number. World of difference! I recommend it, bolted right in.

I've been buying parts but not a lot of work on the car it's self....
Bought a complete Hurst competition plus 4 speed shifter unit, Champion Aluminum three core radiator, got all the fiberglass repair done on the console(and 're painted)

I know, this is worthless without pics!!!! I'll get some up soon!!

I used the same sway bar on a 67 Dart.And yes what a improvement. After all was said and done we welded the bolt on bracket to the lower control arm.

I found a you tube video on how to restore stainless window trim (I posted the video link in "body and trim") so I decided to give it a shot, and I REALLY needed to post an update!
Here are some pictures of some of the Valiants trim:
Top piece is wet sanded, bottom is after final buff:
After final buff:

N.O.S. tail lights and housings.
original and N.O.S. grill:
AMD bumpers:
4 speed top plates ( I know they aren't 69 plates, but they are the ones I like!!!):

-
Back