The "WaGgIn"

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Heres some more progress pic's on the Waggin,Hope ya'll enjoy,I still have a long way to go to finish it but it's coming along nicely thank's to a few friends and you guy's here on fabo for inspiration,so big pat on the back for all o ya'll too!:cheers:

striped waggin angle.JPG

small striped waggin.JPG

I hope I am he first to say WOW :blob:the paint and wheels and the stipe
you came up with looks prefect :rock::glasses8:

You really got your wagon looking:thumbrig: in a short time.
I enjoyed watching this build,:-D I bet you are so proud .:happy10:

Thanks for sharing the early A WaGgIn waggin.:cheers:

wagin - this is so so rad! I sent my dad your pictures in your profile a while back.. we're both CRAZY impressed!

Wow, that is one sweet long roof.=P~ What are running in that.?

I hope waggin don't mind me saying8) that he is running a 1/2 dozen :cheers:
I saved these pictures so I could see how they worked out..

I probably should have pm'ed him first and asked.:clock:

dual%20intake%20and%20exhaust.JPG

duals.JPG

I must say the colour of that stripe hmmm!Looks familiar?We don,t have any (long roofs)up here.That car is way cool...I,m speechless.Keep up the good work.Cheers!!

Man,Ya'll gotta know what it's like building a slant car surrounded by big horsepower guys and chevy guy's sayin alwright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kinda makes me wanna put the 360 dual quad motor in it Lol,never thought about anything while installing the slant except it runs to good to not use it in something.I guess everything about this car is recycled......nothing is new except for the raw materials,gasket's,freeze plugs,paint,headliner material and brake parts....it's a green car? Lol.....I gotta find a pic of it when I dragged it home,it was definately "green"mold,mildew,rust,dent's and that oohh so familiar abody dragged from the clutches of death smell that we are all so familiar with.You guy's all know that smell...makes yur girl go "ewwwwwww" but yey we still se the beauty of the rotting corpse and put "frankenstein"on the table and bring it back to life,If I was a car I'd wan't to be found by a member of fabo.....(It'd be like a second childhood)I can't wait to get the finishing touches done.WaGgIn II The Sequal "Nightmare on any street" COMING SOON!!!!!

EX001040.JPG

EX001039.JPG

Curts.....You are doing a fine job on that WaGgin. Before and after pix are nothing short of amazing. Stripes are a great touch. Keep up the good work....that car will be a head turner for sure. :cool: :thumleft:

Sweeeeeet. When you get tired of that 3 door, call me :)

Curtis, that's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I love what you've done with it. (And nooooo, I didn't say ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww either!! LOL)

Great work my friend -- keep it up!

wow very nice !!

still waiting to see where those tailights end up... lol

-RPM

Great looking car Curtis. The stripe really caught my eye, it's very cool. I didn't notice the beauty rings on the Cragers until I read 4mulaSvaliant's post, I had to go back to the pictures and check them out. Very nice job, I keep saying that I want a convertible but after seeing the "WaGgin" I don't know maybe a wagon? Nice ride man!!

Thank's for all the compliments,the wheels are in good shape but I just was looking at them with the trim rings on and it makes the wheels and tires look larger,wider.......More better Lol copied it from yellow runner's 64 dart waggin he had about 25 years ago,that was the waggin that got me hooked and wanting this one.I think he had 13" cragars on the front of his.ya'll can dress up some old nasty cragars with trim rings and maybe some careful painting,and some imagination make em look almost like magnums have fun with em

dads wheel.JPG

the waggin looks great. i know what you mean about building the six around v8 guys. one of my friends has a brand new 528 hemi in the entry of his house waiting to go in a car. but if i had that motor i wouldnt be able to afford to drive it. keep up the good work.

Do you have any pictures of doing the body work? I'd love to see what it took to make that hardtop wagon. There was a 62 Valiant wgn at OCIR back in the day that someone had made into a two door hardtop wagon and that car has haunted my brain ever since.

MAN!!!..................

I JUST found this thread...........

My MOM had that exact wagon (without the "coooool") when I was 12........

Those stripes are what I'd call "understatedly outrageous!" (that's not a word.......we'll have to start a new Mopar dictionary and put it in....).

Sweet!! :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

There is pictures in my photo galleries of the in progress work.If you need more and are serious you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll give you my #
Do you have any pictures of doing the body work? I'd love to see what it took to make that hardtop wagon. There was a 62 Valiant wgn at OCIR back in the day that someone had made into a two door hardtop wagon and that car has haunted my brain ever since.

-
Back