"the wayback "

-
Just amazing , going to be one great looking car . Hood looks great , amazing craftsmanship .

So now that it's shortened have you thought about a mild top chop as well? Love to see the toads getting attention.

So now that it's shortened have you thought about a mild top chop as well? Love to see the toads getting attention.

you read my mind. or at least the list of things in my note book lol:D

that was gonna be my suggestion, drop the top about 2". don't Lancers come with spare tire look on the decklid? if so, are you gonna keep it? another thought would be do it like that Imperial Speedster, make it a 2 seat roadster.

trying to get back to it. busy with everybody else's restoration. hopefully soon i will be able to make some head way

Fine job on that hood.
You will defenitly have a 1 of none car when you get done, none like it in the country.
Your posts count is stuck on 665, LOL, something`s keeping it from hitting the :snakeman: number

Rich, no idea how I missed this but I'm excited to see it. Looking forward to some of the cool stuff you're going to do. Hood came out great. It's hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like there is something else missing in your shop... I know you have some cool stuff planned, I can't wait to see more.

Rich, no idea how I missed this but I'm excited to see it. Looking forward to some of the cool stuff you're going to do. Hood came out great. It's hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like there is something else missing in your shop... I know you have some cool stuff planned, I can't wait to see more.

hey will thanks. what could be missing,your car? lol

This is going to be one smooth and slick ride, I can just see it now.

While I'm throwing my two cents in the ring, how about a fuel injected slant in front of a T5. A bit of a slot car with that BMW handling flair to it? Any way you go it's gonna rock.

Just found your build. It is looking awsome. Like the hood very much.

-
Back