FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Creed and the ZWR took off to Georgia this morning :cheers:

America's Got Talent

Here is the flyer from the hospital where my wife works :cheers:
Can you say exposure :-D

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 182.jpg

Awesome! & Good Luck to all!8)
Thank you, I gave them a call about the time they was in Birmingham Alabama and wished them well and break a leg

Ya gotta be proud!! Wish them well!!
The word is that they will do there rehearsal at 3:30pm
Thank you we are VERY proud :happy10::happy10:

Geez Mike that sounds great! How does that work,I thought they were leaving for Europe soon?8)

Geez Mike that sounds great! How does that work,I thought they were leaving for Europe soon?8)
They are DRENO, They will be back home tonight they said, But they may stay the night :-D I would :cheers:
Read the flyer and you can see there time to go on tour 8)
Treva and I are so exited and can't wait to hear back from them, I am not going to bother Creed with a phone call by me DAD :-D
They will know the results in April and if they get picked we can't talk about it to anyone :-D It will be televised June 8)

Sounds like alot of fun.

I checked out their website, and they remind me of the Black Crows.
That is what the reviews from the billboard magazine reviewed them said cudaspaz :cheers: And noted that Zach was a better singer 8)
Thank you for checking them out :cheers: You hit the nail on the head with your review spaz :cheers:

That is what the reviews from the billboard magazine reviewed them said cudaspaz :cheers: And noted that Zach was a better singer 8)
Thank you for checking them out :cheers: You hit the nail on the head with your review spaz :cheers:

I know my music, I should, you heard me jammin on the geetar. LOL.
I agree, the singer does sound better than Chris Robinson, but similar and can carry tune much, much better.

They definitely have the 70's Allman Bro's band look.....Rock On!!!!

It would be nice if they could book a few gigs while they were in Atlanta, I would make a road trip.
I've never watched that show, but I will if you alert us to the date and time a day or so ahead.
I hope they win!
C

It would be nice if they could book a few gigs while they were in Atlanta, I would make a road trip.
I've never watched that show, but I will if you alert us to the date and time a day or so ahead.
I hope they win!
C
Thank you C :cheers: I sure will :happy10:
I think I can give Creed a call know, It's about 10 till 8 pm :happy10: I better do it know or never 8) I would not want to interrupt his evening :happy10: Just got off the phone and said they just headed back home.
He said it was a great big building and some camera stuff everywhere :-D

I told him everyone from FABO said hello and wished the band good luck :happy10::cheers:
They will know in April if they got picked 8)

A win would be great. But think about the publicity for a great band!
Thank you ramenth :cheers: I agree it's a win win opportunity for this great bunch of young men :happy10:
It is so good to see my two sons have a life with friends and living out there dreams :happy10: My prayers have been answered to see my children liv there life's out doing what they enjoy doing :cheers:
Mike JR. was a teacher for two years till they replaced him with another with more collage degree's 8) Know he has been going back and getting his degrees to be a teacher, He referees ball games at the school and works at a Vitamin store and a Press store managing, and is a great father :cheers:

Time for a pill :cry:

Mike and Treva I know you are so proud!! Heck I am and I'm not even related.

America's Got Talent is in for a treat! I plan on watching the show this year. I look forward to seeing them on T.V.

~MARY

PS with this bad weather coming through I understand the 'Pill Time thing' , believe you me.. hope you feel better~Sis

Mike and Treva I know you are so proud!! Heck I am and I'm not even related.

America's Got Talent is in for a treat! I plan on watching the show this year. I look forward to seeing them on T.V.

~MARY

PS with this bad weather coming through I understand the 'Pill Time thing' , believe you me.. hope you feel better~Sis

As far as Treva and I are concern you and David can call him your nephew sister Mary :happy10: The weather was beautiful here yesterday 59F and sun shine :cheers: My emotions get out of control some times when I see my prayer being answered that I prayed for 43 years ago :happy10:

This is great news Mike! I wish Zach the best and hope they garner a win!
Yea Joe it sure took us by surprise :happy10: Thank you and I will make sure Creed jumps in here and thanks everyone for there support and well wishes :happy10:

He's oin his way now Memike, it wi;ll be fast and furious but a great carreer. It will be cool to see them on TV.

He's oin his way now Memike, it wi;ll be fast and furious but a great carreer. It will be cool to see them on TV.
He is use to the fast life Vic, they have sold out every where they play here in our area and a place down in Texas :cheers:

And he did this for 4 years

dirt track 9 16 005.jpg

Hopefully this steamrolls into somthing really big for them. Congrats again to the proud parents.:cheers:

Thank you from Treva and I Noel :cheers: I have not flown on a plain in 41 years :happy10: But it looks like a flight might be in order one day soon :-D

WOW, man, Nella and I are really excited about this. We sure hope Creed and his group rocks the house and gives them all they have. That goes for his European tour also. Give them our best luck and tell them to rock the world, they deserve it!!! Geof and Nella

Mike that's great! I can tell how proud and excited you are just from your posts. I'm so happy for you all, actually I'm excited for them too.

I enjoyed there music from the previous thread you had.

When you see them give them a big pat on the back and a good luck from me.

-
Back