The Worlds Most Insane Muscle Car Collection...

-
It's nice to be blessed.

Holy S**T. Can you imagine what the insurance premium is on that building and cars. Gotta be a billion dollars of cars in there.

Holy S**T. Can you imagine what the insurance premium is on that building and cars. Gotta be a billion dollars of cars in there.

Actually my friend has over 100 motorcycles insured with a state farm broker and he pays about $5 a year per bike and they are all restored old Triumph, BMW, and some other custom bikes. A lot of Ducati's and so on.
Insurance is a ripoff for most of us. He had 3 bikes stolen out of a trailer about 8 years ago and State farm paid him way more than he wanted because they said they found that that bike in that condition sold for that amount recently.

Last edited:
I didn't hear the man say where this collection is. Did you?

That would be Tim Wellborne's collection. I actually got to meet him years ago at the Winged Warriors meet he sponsored in Alabama. His collection is amazing, and his time period correct gas station is cool. He has every model of 1969-1971 Hemi ever made, I think, and most of every color, too. His and his wife's history is amazing. He's a furniture magnate he inherited from his father. He almost went broke, but brought the business back to life and made a fortune. He's very generous with charities, too. Look him up online, he's a real man. I'm proud to say I shook his hand, like I did with Carrol Shelby in the 1980's. I have a picture somewhere.

Most of us Mopar fans know they only made 31 E body Hemi convertibles. I apologize, my button got pushed. I'm very proud of my little piece of Mopar history. Back to the sanding.....

Isn’t this The Brothers collection? Is Tim Wellborn one of ‘The Brothers’? Wellborn’s museum doesn’t look anything like the space in the video.

That would be Tim Wellborne's collection. I actually got to meet him years ago at the Winged Warriors meet he sponsored in Alabama. His collection is amazing, and his time period correct gas station is cool. He has every model of 1969-1971 Hemi ever made, I think, and most of every color, too. His and his wife's history is amazing. He's a furniture magnate he inherited from his father. He almost went broke, but brought the business back to life and made a fortune. He's very generous with charities, too. Look him up online, he's a real man. I'm proud to say I shook his hand, like I did with Carrol Shelby in the 1980's. I have a picture somewhere.
Isn’t this The Brothers collection? Is Tim Wellborn one of ‘The Brothers’? Wellborn’s museum doesn’t look anything like the space in the video.

Just A Car Guy: the Brothers collection, a private museum of the Milhous brothers. Just an enormous collection

I stand corrected, those pics are of the Brother's collection, I believe. Tim Welbourn's collection has so many Hemi cars, my jaw hit the floor, and stayed there. I saw the Mopars and instantly flashed back. I'll check twice next time, so I don't end up with egg on my face. I know, I'm old, and was just told nobody says that anymore.

Holy Crap! I hope there is the best fire suppression system known to man in that building!

Awesome video, but sad at the same time.
Sad because the majority of the cars will never be driven again.
Awesome because the cars represent a time when these cars were just cars........

It look like he's buying all the Hemi cars, If he keeps it up he will own all of them.

Lucky guy!

Just to put into the sheer massiveness of this collection.

If there are 3000 cars there, that would be approximately 3750 gallons of engine oil alone.

Unreal . . .

☆☆☆☆☆

-
Back