-
Status
Not open for further replies.

blasphemous

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for Thermoquad carb cores. As long as the plastic section isn't damaged, I'll take any core. I want carbs that need rebuilt, not rebuilt carbs unless you're selling them cheap.

I just saw an ad on Moparts where a guy wanted just the cost to ship four of these. Screenname '72sat', under race parts for sale. He wants $30 for shipping. I had a parts carb, I only wanted $5. I gave it away.Want me to try to get it back for you?

None of the yards around here keep older cars for long. I'll take a TQ no matter what the shape for the cost of shipping.

I just saw an ad on Moparts where a guy wanted just the cost to ship four of these. Screenname '72sat', under race parts for sale. He wants $30 for shipping. I had a parts carb, I only wanted $5. I gave it away.Want me to try to get it back for you?
I found the ad and replyed to the guy, thanks for the tip.

I know that I can go to either local yard and pick up at least half a dozen in either yard,just there the other day New yorkers,Imperials,trucks,etc.they're just old carbs maybe 15,20, 25 dollars each.Not worth the time to pull.

So again, where for art thou?

I'm glad you know you can do this be it worth your time or not. It's just that the advice of doing so for most is not possible.

Any car older than a late 80's here is almost a husk when it hits the yard as it is. I guess that comes with living in the city?

Ft.Mcmurray,but the yards in and around Edmonton and Calgary have em too.

Ft.Mcmoney,Ft.McCrack,Ft.McMisery Northern Alberta in the North,-50 before the wind chill,12 billion dollar tar sand upgraders,the people that supply synthetic fuels to you yanks.Google it.

Got 2 with the round fronts, $30 shipped for the pair.
Complete, not looking up numbers, they just need to leave.

Mark.
I'm trying to get a hold of someone about a bigger lot. PM me your info and I'll let you know if the other deal doesn't work out. I don't care what the numbers are really, I just want to have a few on hand.

I'm looking to rebuild one to stock shape and then the rest are going to be projects to upgrade. The main body looks easy enough to replicate too. I work in injection molding, so I've been kicking the idea around. Don't beat me up with legal mumbo-jumbo, I haven't gotten that far yet =p

Ft.Mcmoney,Ft.McCrack,Ft.McMisery Northern Alberta in the North,-50 before the wind chill,12 billion dollar tar sand upgraders,the people that supply synthetic fuels to you yanks.Google it.

Geezzz, I ask a simple question and get beat up on a answer. I just think it crazy I have to ask this simple question 3 times and then you get anoyed and tell me to gogle it.

Forgive me for getting super lazy and not goggling it, like most people here looking for advice, help and parts that didn't goggle a junk yard, open a book, ask a local race shop or join a club of Mopar people but instead come here to find infomation.

Don't you think just saying Canada would have been simpler?

Thanks Fishy!
That's exactly what I mean. Talk about arrogance! The question was simple. "Where is this located?"
The answer seemed just as simple, "Canada, Ft. McC, Alberta."
I wouldn't have asked if the location under someones name was there for starters.

And not for nothin, but I never really like the term "Yank(s)"

Yeah sorry I do strange things when I am working 12 hour nightshifts(19th in a row)just tired and bored at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back