These are too Cool..........

-
=P~I want one!!! Where could I find more patches fot it?:read2:

Tons of patches on ebay.. Just shop around before you buy, there so many from different sellers at different prices.. Also if you're hunting patches on ebay search all of ebay and not just in ebay motors..

All right, that convinced me, just bought one. How can I say no to $31.90. I'll just load it up with a few Dart & Barracuda patches and be ready to go. Thanks.

Their REAL Mopar jackets is what blew my mind, gezzzz $31.90 wouldnt buy you a Mopar oil filter these days would it??

I just picked up two one for me and one for my uncle for christmas. I got em off the $24.99 ones only costin me $61 total cant pass that up. wish they had an xl also though so i could of got my dad one also. now im on the patch hunt!

I just picked up two one for me and one for my uncle for christmas. I got em off the $24.99 ones only costin me $61 total cant pass that up. wish they had an xl also though so i could of got my dad one also. now im on the patch hunt!

About any patch you want on ebay, I'm gonna get a big blue and white plymouth for the back and a valiant- V for the other sleeve..

Did'nt find any plymouth or valiant patches I liked, but I did find a few flags I like (I'm switchin' arm flags).. Which one should I go with???

a3_1.JPG

!B3pZ!5w!2k~$(KGrHqF,!g8E)7tHP,OJBMm9-1IhZw~~_12.JPG

!Br4+oF!Bmk~$(KGrHqUH-C8EvEy12gnWBL1msBPJUQ~~_12.JPG

!Bu!YNc!CWk~$(KGrHqEOKjMEvNj,JMY1BL-dh3GjhQ~~_12.JPG

Damn nice find! I want one, but there's no way in Hades I'll be caught dead in an ORANGE jacket. :angry7: Looks like the cheaper jacket doesn't ship to Canada and I'm not paying broker fees. :thebirdm: :snakeman: Oh well the other one's only $5 more.

Wylde1.

i have the new repop one i love my rappid tranist jacket

I just picked this up on ebay. Came today.
Which matches my ride

Attachments

• OI]G?.jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 90
  • O.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 90
Damn I wish the orange one came in 2x. I like the color scheme.

Attachments

• Picture 365 (Large).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 81
Hey guys,
You can buy those cheaper and no shipping by just visiting your local Mopar dealer.
Visit Mopar Wearables pick what you want, write down the P/N and go order it.
The only advantage you may have from the ebay site is, that they already have these in stock and sometimes wearables take a couple of weeks to get from the dealers. But if its worth the $10 to wait, your golden. The Canadian dealers should be able to get this stuff also.

I can hardly wait to get mine, even at $30.00 I think its a heck of a deal, I would expect to pay atleast 50 to 75 bucks for a real mopar jacket if not more.... I like a lite weight jacket, can wear it year round pretty much...

I checked with my local Chrysler dealer here in Canada. I was told they're not valid numbers. Dagnabit!!!! :angry7: I was hoping to avoid shipping/broker fees.

Wylde1.

heres mine I have had my jacket for ohh about 5 years now I had mine customized though

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 013.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 74
finally got to get home from school and check the two out I got. They looks awesome cant wait to see the look on my uncles face. Its funny how excited car people get over such odd things. One reason I love being a car person.

finally got to get home from school and check the two out I got. They looks awesome cant wait to see the look on my uncles face. Its funny how excited car people get over such odd things. One reason I love being a car person.

I love the jacket I got... I'm changing all the patches except for the heart...

-
Back