These are too Cool..........

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
I stumbled across these last night on ebay while I was looking at racing jackets... Dang good price on them also.. I gotta have one of these badd-boyz...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...QQitemZ310227038411QQptZApparelQ5fMerchandise

bc18_12.JPG

I know it's not a hard and fast rule or anything, but to me, that flag patch looks backward, being on the right sleeve.

Otherwise, very nice. Tempting to get one of these.

All it needs is Dodge logos instead of Plymouth to be inside my '69 Dart. Oh yeah, and needs to be the correct size also!

Heres a real 70's jacket below in the pic, the seller wants $200.00 plus for it..

I'd say these new ones are a "market test" just offering the large size, if thay sell good I'm sure thay will start offering more sizes... I'm buying one tonight...

X559A_001.JPG

and a few more from my stash, I just sold a bunch of jackets on fbbo

Attachments

• 00000 001.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 319
  • 00000 002.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 354
  • 00000 003.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 326
I just found the Dodge one on ebay too. No lining in the Dodge one, so I'll bet the Plymouth one is the same. Dealbreaker for me I think... this is Wisconsin! I wish the Dodge one had been blue!

Crap, now you guys have me looking at all sorts of things I don't need on ebay.

You need one of these jackets, its not always cold and snowing up there is it?? 30-some bucks shipped??? Thats a deal.... I've got a little hijackers rabbit patch already ready to put on mine..

You need one of these jackets, its not always cold and snowing up there is it?? 30-some bucks shipped??? Thats a deal.... I've got a little hijackers rabbit patch already ready to put on mine..

Yes, it seems like it's either cold and snowing or 85 degrees here. I'll probably get one, just need to decide on blue to go with my car or Dodge to go with my car.

Yes, it seems like it's either cold and snowing or 85 degrees here. I'll probably get one, just need to decide on blue to go with my car or Dodge to go with my car.

I like the blue one better, the zipper and the button at the bottom, plus I like the side pockets better than the old style one front pocket, that front pocket makes it look like a rain coat on the old ones...

=P~I want one!!! Where could I find more patches fot it?:read2:

-
Back