Thieves! They're everywhere!

-

mtandrews

beware the Ides of March
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to park my tow truck at the yard and go to jump in my Jeep to come home and out of force of habit I look over at my Duster and something didn't look right. Somebody stole the wiper arms and the drivers side headlight bucket off of my friggin' car! I lost it a little on the guy that the old man hired to watch the yard for obvious reasons.

Now that I'm done venting, what mopar models should I be looking for to BUY some to replace my looted ones? My Duster is a 72 model. I guess I'll hit the Year One catalog for the bucket.

Going to the yard now to move my car up closer to the front, just in case they need more parts as it is obvious it must be someone with a Duster/Valiant. There are NO Dusters in the Pick a Part yards here in San Antonio,(got buddies that work at both of them to keep me informed) NONE! but that's no excuse to go and steal someone elses stuff... :-(

This is why impound yards have video surveilance cameras.If they want it,they,ll steal it.It sucks,but is the truth.

You can't leave your car anywhere. My brother in law left a mall to find that the chrome on the drip rails from his Bronco were gone. If they want it , they will steal it, Bastards.

When I had my 73 camaro I went into the grocery store for only 10-15 mins, I came out and the grill and air cleaner lid were gone!

Your going to be looking for a Scamp, Valiant or Duster for the headlight piece.

This would stop them ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc"]YouTube- South African Car Flamethrower[/ame]

i like toast ,too bad you would get your ace sued off for protecting your property

No kidding. My guess is that it would be the family of the thief suing you because the thief would be toast. I guess those flame throwers were actually marketed in South Africa to deal with high rates of car jacking.

makes you wonder doesent it i think i will go to mickey ds and pour coffee on my self and then i can give up this whole work thing i been doing for 29 years and retire / or i could just sue a automaker because 9 times out of ten i work on a hot motor and always get burned lol

-
Back