Things I am dealing with !

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was going to share this with just the gold members or just the moderators here but I figured it was about time I let the fabo folks know, on top of other things this has been on my plate for 9 to 10 weeks #-o
Cenlar is a mortgage/banking co.
Cenlar has put a judgment on my property and they don't even know me or ever owned my property, I own my property ! Have for 10 years I have been applying for a loan on my property and just learned that this money grubbing bunch of lawyers and land buyers are just that ! Crooks ! Channel 8 news is going to have a hay day on this bunch that don't do there paper work !! They are looking to get rich off any opportunity they can to snuff any land owner out of there land, they buy loans from banks and don't look at paper work !! Well they stepped on the wrong mans toes :twisted: and has stopped any and all ability of me getting a loan to put a handy cap shower in my home and repair my drive way, no vacation time for me and my wife, pain and suffering of not knowing why I can't get a loan for the last 6 months and I could have had all this dun this year !! Sin Lair would be a more fitting name.
And you thought you had a bad day, my goodness ! how is it they are able to hold me up becouse I have the Deed in my name and all paper work in tacked and they do to, they just did not look deeper in the loan they bought :banghead: I have never sewed anyone for anything and always said I never would, but this has crossed the line.. I think it's time.

Sic em Mikey.. Bastards probably got it coming. And who knows, you may get a little something extra in the deal.

Sorry, to hear Mike. It seems like it's an act of Congress to get anything done anymore or Nobody wants to do their job. I feel for you.I surely hope it works out for you.

They have their lawyers, you need one too.a good one. I hope this all works out for you.

Sucks to hear this Mike, I wish you the best and if you need to vent you have my number...

Happened to me once. Found out a piece I owned free and clear had a claim on it. Turned out the developer forgot to sign it off. Threat of my attorney (Harvey Specter) making a phone call solved the problem in a week. Go get the bankster bastards Mikey!
Rat :wack:

Thank you all very much, It has been a trying day #-o
These banks buying up loans are messing up peoples lives it seem's to me :evil3:

Seeing my doc tomorrow morning, I hate to but I need something other then a cold frosted mug to settle me down... Thank you 66340SEDAN I may do that :color:

Sic em Mikey.. Bastards probably got it coming. And who knows, you may get a little something extra in the deal.

I hate companies that prey on people... :finga:

Sue them, they deserve it for trying to mess with you.... :protest:

We all have our bag of rocks to tote. Sendin prayers your way.

Dang Mike, just read this. Get a lawyer but who do you trust? Federal Trade Comission?

Go get em M.M... Nothing worse than a unscrupulous company,trying to swindle an honest man...

I would get a copy of your credit report from www.equifax.com Since you've denied credit, it will be free. You need to look for any old loans that were in collection, or medical bills that were charged off. Most likely, Cenlar bought the old account for pennies on the dollar and are trying to collect an old debt. If you can prove that it's been paid, no need for an attorney.

Memi, Check with the original Title Co that did your original mortgage. Thats why they get paid, they are responsible to have everything in order so that this type of thing doesn't happen. I know in Maryland that they would be on the hook to fix a problem like this. I think the Title Co's actually have insurance in case something like this happens. Hope it all works out for you Memi.

Memi, Check with the original Title Co that did your original mortgage. Thats why they get paid, they are responsible to have everything in order so that this type of thing doesn't happen. I know in Maryland that they would be on the hook to fix a problem like this. I think the Title Co's actually have insurance in case something like this happens. Hope it all works out for you Memi.

I paid for my property and never had a mortgage on it Mitch, I have the release from back in 2006 when the seller sold part of it to me, I have all the track and land location and had it servaide (how ever it is spelled) but this bank sold the land owner's loan he made in 2008 to to another bank #-o The bank that bought his loan did not look closely into his deeds and land ownership and just seen he had what he owned back in 2004.. if they looked farther in to his loan and ownership papers they would see they cant put a judgment on my property becouse I own it, it give me a head ace trying to explain #-o In short I do indeed own my property and they over looked the loan papers at the new bank, they screwed up! and me trying to talk to someone way up north in N.J. has been an imposable feet ! This all went bad when a bank sold an old loan to another bank :banghead:

I paid for my property and never had a mortgage on it Mitch, I have the release from back in 2006 when the seller sold part of it to me, I have all the track and land location and had it servaide (how ever it is spelled) but this bank sold the land owner's loan he made in 2008 to to another bank #-o The bank that bought his loan did not look closely into his deeds and land ownership and just seen he had what he owned back in 2004.. if they looked farther in to his loan and ownership papers they would see they cant put a judgment on my property becouse I own it, it give me a head ace trying to explain #-o In short I do indeed own my property and they over looked the loan papers at the new bank, they screwed up! and me trying to talk to someone way up north in N.J. has been an imposable feet ! This all went bad when a bank sold an old loan to another bank :banghead:

Sounds, unfortunately, that it is time to get Real Estate Attorney involved.

A couple of years ago there was a rash of that kind of thing down here.

A few stories made the news when free and clear property owners were were foreclosed on, one was even forceably evicted and another came home from vacation to find their house empty.

It's amazing how much "real property" is exchanged and recorded on what amounts to "word of mouth".

Hey Mike I know this is a long shot and probably will not get you too far but have you considered writing your congressman and senators about this? Maybe a phone call from their office to the bank will make them take a second look at this. I'm not saying it will work, but as mad as you are why not throw everything you have at them....... maybe something will stick. And it's free!!!

-
Back