Think this thing's fast...?????

-
$45k..for a dodge colt :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

i would be intrested if it was about $40,000 less. and its a shame that there is no cage in it. how do you race a car without a cage with that much motor?

i would be intrested if it was about $40,000 less. and its a shame that there is no cage in it. how do you race a car without a cage with that much motor?

Who said anything about racing? Shoot! My mom would drive that to get groceries. She's in her eighties! :-D Its even got a stereo!

I like the way that there's no real description of the car. Let the pictures tell the story. If you can't figure it out from that then take a hike! :cheers:

Over here....that car was sold as a Mitsubishi Galant.....I think they had a 4G32 originally........anyway.........

I like the way that there's no real description of the car. Let the pictures tell the story. If you can't figure it out from that then take a hike! :cheers:

Actually, I hate when people ask $45k for a car and don't give you any description and 3 crappy pictures. He generated a lot of internet buzz with his ad, but really didn't intend on selling it off of Ebay. He wants you to email him with your questions and then he will sell it off of Ebay and skirt all of the fees!!

Nice dash wiring BTW.

wow thats such a tight fit [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGWbt3DSje0&playnext=1&list=PL96ABA214C6016729&index=16"]YouTube - fat guy little coat edited[/ame]

-
Back