Thinking about selling my 1969 GT-Sport

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other places to look are under the carpet, under the headliner, behind the door panels, and taped to the back of the glove box liner. My 69 GTS 383 4-speed came with two BROADCAST sheets, one for the car and one for another, no "build sheets" anywhere,

The other places to look are under the carpet, under the headliner, behind the door panels, and taped to the back of the glove box liner. My 69 GTS 383 4-speed came with two BROADCAST sheets, one for the car and one for another, no "build sheets" anywhere,
I haven't looked behind the door panels yet.

I’m a little off track , but 30% is correct for exchange rate but anything I order in usd is double by the time it arrives. Good luck with that beauty. Cheers

20-25k is what a couple of other gts cars are listed for on the west coast right now. But as always it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Awesome car and glws

$20 to $25 for a 340 GTS maybe.
The 383, 4 speed original is a different category. Alot changes with the Dart BB. I'm sticking with $30 to $35... every day.
Hey you can always go down in price, if you wanted to seal a deal.

The 383, 4 speed original is a different category. Alot changes with the Dart BB. I'm sticking with $30 to $35... every day.

I’m with you start advertising at that. I’d do $29.9K to to attach more interest.

This car is sorta niche market. It’s a little on the edge of survivor vs restoration candidate. Problem is the buy in makes it tougher to restore.

imho, a good chunk of potential buyers are the “drive it as it is” group.

That’s why I think your $33K GTS is worth more. Paint is more presentable and desirable as is.

joey4spd, do you have any inkling of doing a restoration of your car?

Last edited:
I did a light resto the year I bought it.
Spent alot due to keeping the emphasis on originality.
Like Cuda Dad, I preferred front discs and everything that goes with it, like control arms, then detailed the entire underside since we determined it WAS solid. And since I really had no history on it...
Rebuilt 383 w decent cam.
New 4 speed from Brewers.
Rebuilt dash, in and under, including cowls.
Windshield gaskets.
Brought back center console.
Stainless gas tank and lines, cables etc.
And more.
I never touched the exterior body.
Im satisfied for now.
If I had to do the body, that would have been the big money focal point. Lucky, since Im not a body guy.

There is a very nice 68 383 gts ,looked like a semi restore, listed for 25k in Washington. Which is why I said 20-25k

Original? Clone?
Sounds like a very good price, if its anything like Cuda Dads.

Here is a picture of it.

Screenshot_20210124-120855_Facebook.jpg

Yep.
Cost me over $3,000 just to bring back my missing console:
Used console, prep and paint.
NOS shift handle assy.
Re pop tops.
Woodgrain decals.
Console Tach w base.
Adds up quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.