Thinking of creating a Canadian Mopar website and forum

-
. Is there really a Canadian Forum here.
I've never made it past the daily new postings and threads to have seen that. LOL

Yuppers...have a look sometime....

Drache said:
No matter what I'll always be a member of FABO (until they remove me kicking and screaming)

Joeychgo said:
Don't like us here on FABO anymore?

Might be sooner than you think...Your supreme commander is asking you a question...LOL....

Ok I think there is some confusion here. I'm mainly looking to create a Canadian Mopar website that just happens to have a small forum.

A site with pictures submitted by Canadian members, a list of all the Canadian Car shows, stories about Canadian cars, info about Mopars built in Canada, etc.

I'm not looking to take members away from FABO or any other site, that would be impossible since the wealth of Mopar knowledge is world wide. I'm not looking to compete against FABO in any way.

To actually answer your question, I think most Canadian Mopar owners would want a directory of all the different Mopar parts suppliers based in all the different areas of Canada. Listings of very reputable shops across Canada that do various work on Muscle & Classic cars. Listings of different Mopar car clubs across Canada.
Let's be honest this hobby is more dominant in the U.S.A, so most things for Mopar's and classic cars in general tend to be a little more few and far between up here.

To actually answer your question, I think most Canadian Mopar owners would want a directory of all the different Mopar parts suppliers based in all the different areas of Canada. Listings of very reputable shops across Canada that do various work on Muscle & Classic cars. Listings of different Mopar car clubs across Canada.

....and places to stay away from....like Chad/Cat Restorations!!!!

As long as Facebook isn't involved, i'm in.

Already have a facebook Dart Drivers group. This will be strictly a website with small forum page.

I like the idea of a list of all the classic car parts and auto restorers in Canada and a list of the bad ones.

Let's be honest this hobby is more dominant in the U.S.A, so most things for Mopar's and classic cars in general tend to be a little more few and far between up here.

This is pretty much it...........cross border shopping (shipping) is our biggest challenge.

I thought we deported him to the U.S. , but he may have gone there voluntarily
because he knew that most Canadians don't like him , don't like his music, don't like his face, don't like his hair, don't like his attitude. I think his name is Justin Bleeder or something like that , or it should be. LOL. We all know, you can pick your friends, but you can't pick who is born in your country, at least not always.

Ok so Mopar-Eh.ca has been officially registered! Just waiting only the final word for the web hosting and hopefully I'll start building the site tonight!

We already have a Canadian Forum here.

We need a website that has pure Canadian content. I want to be able to look up and read stories about Canadian Mopars (not just A bodies, and not have to be members of 4 or 5 different forums about the various "body styles"). I want to have a database that lets us look up CANADIAN parts shops and restoration shops. I want to have a CANADIAN only classifieds.

None of that we can get just at FABO.

-
Back