Thinking of creating a Canadian Mopar website and forum

-

Drache

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger
Reaction score
Would like some ideas from people what they would like to see on a Canadian Mopar website.

All ideas are welcome.

Name suggestions are really welcome :D

CanaMope

SnowPars

Northern Chrysler exposure

Northern Mopar Experience

Camopar

Maple leaf Mopars

Maple Mopars

I don't care what you call I will join . Proud Canadian. Cheers

Maple leaf Mopars

That is already taken. The only other Canadian Mopar Website although it was defunct for years. The own just started updating it again. They have a forum but it's all for A12 Super Bee registrations.

Ok so name aside, what sort of stuff would you like to see on a Canadian Mopar Website? Besides a Canadian Forum of course :D

no offense ....but why do you need a whole separate site ....why not just expand on this one ....maybe see if Mr. Joey will make a separate forum heading titled snowpars or whatever you all want.

or expand on the regional sections here .......just wondering...... do what you all want.

FYI Snowpars is the name of a middle eastern company that makes heavy machinery.

that's goofy ......I would have never thought of something like that.....I didn't know they had snow in Tatooine

might mean something different to the person who named it

I do not think Fabo should be separated by borders or identities. Fabo is pretty
much an international playground of mopar lovers.It should remain that way. I would how ever support a Canadian site for Canadian Mopars, for sure eh. But I would still remain
a Fabo gold member none the less , because there are a lot of good people here.
Remember I did say a lot of , not all of....LOL . Is there really a Canadian Forum here.
I've never made it past the daily new postings and threads to have seen that. LOL

I do not think Fabo should be separated by borders or identities. Fabo is pretty much an international playground of mopar lovers.It should remain that way. I would how ever support a Canadian site for Canadian Mopars, for sure eh. But I would still remain a Fabo gold member none the less , because there are a lot of good people here. Remember I did say a lot of , not all of....LOL . Is there really a Canadian Forum here. I've never made it past the daily new postings and threads to have seen that. LOL

No matter what I'll always be a member of FABO (until they remove me kicking and screaming :D )

A Canadian website and forum would be nice. A classifieds where we know all the parts are here in Canada. A place to be able to read stories and look at vehicles from across our country.

some canadians i've talked to dont even know that challengers and chargers and 300's are all made in brampton, ontario. including the hellcats

they have a lot to be proud about.

Would like some ideas from people what they would like to see on a Canadian Mopar website.

depends what you want out of it. i'd start out real simple and basic then once you get members see what direction it goes and expand from there.

when i did my site years ago it was intended for local guys that i met through other mopar forums.. it was/is a place we can post about local cruises,shows or other things to do. its also a place we can plan where and when to meet up. it works well. though i think i like the facebook page more. thats even easier to get in touch with everyone. the site got real big for a while and was fun but was more then what i really wanted. its finally wound down and back to where i originally planned it to be.

-
Back