This 70 Dart is begging me to be saved.

-

Badart

Reaction score
I really don't need another project car, but A buddy of mine brought these pics to work for me to look at, because I love mopars. I'm sorry but the 1970 model is my favorite of the darts. The car is located behind his daughters house on another property. The only thing that has me curious is the shifter. Most likely a 3 speed slant six car right? I think that I will stop by on Saturday and knock on their door with some cash and see what happens. I get excited about these things.

Attachments

• IMG_4360.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_4359.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_4355.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 274
Idaho, huh?
There were some 318 3 speeds built, but it is most likely a slanty. Cool car to build though. Good luck with it!

New shop,more toys!LOL. The 70 dart is my fav year also,it wouldn,t matter whats under the hood.If you can get it cheap,I,m sure you,ll build it up.Good luck.:D

Guess I am not normal. I personally love the 70's. Like the clean look of the single tail light on each side and the clean line of the trunk coming out to meet the bumper. Would not matter if it was a plain jane /6 or 318. I would try to save that one for sure!!! Good luck!

70 is my favorite year too. My 72 is getting a 70 rear bumper and grille eventually. It's hard to say how the floors are and even the quarters, but what can be seen there looks pretty good... I'd definitely try to save it. Good luck.

You need another project. Just keep telling yourself that. Now get off the internet and go buy the damn thing.

-
Back