This car just sold for $522 dollars on EBay

-
It's simple -- If The Seller holds the title, it's His car.

I think when paypal was spun off, it was due to regulatory issues. conflict of interest type thing. Ebayr's were getting looped by paypal, so they had to seperate themselves. I been burned (fraudulent purchase through ebay sucked my paypal account (and a portion of my checking account!) dry, that is not covered--both pointed the finger at each other on a conference call) but They did come to bat once for me too recently when a paypal purchase from a merchants website got lost and the seller wanted to refund only 60% of the purchase as he 'lost money' on it too. Yeah, Suck this! a month later 100% was refunded by paypal...and the guys website is gone now.

My paypal account is currently suspended over a dispute, cause a seller sent me a devise he said would work and did not. I was not made 100% whole. paypal deducted 3-4$ out of my account and informed me I lost my dispute.
Are they charging a transaction charge whether or not a wrong product is sent?
I cant find anything. I contacted my CC company, informed them of the deal and they said they would take care of it for me. It`s the principle of the thing. PP contacted me saying they`ve discovered suspicious activity on my account and suspended it. CC company doing their thing evidently.

-
Back