This car just sold for $522 dollars on EBay

Mopar General Discussions

1. RPMagoo

RPMagoo Just An Old Motorhead

Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    It's simple -- If The Seller holds the title, it's His car.

2. moparmarks

moparmarks zippindippintie FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Also Ebay sold PayPal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • pishta

pishta I know I'm right....

Local Time:
      8:07 AM
      I think when paypal was spun off, it was due to regulatory issues. conflict of interest type thing. Ebayr's were getting looped by paypal, so they had to seperate themselves. I been burned (fraudulent purchase through ebay sucked my paypal account (and a portion of my checking account!) dry, that is not covered--both pointed the finger at each other on a conference call) but They did come to bat once for me too recently when a paypal purchase from a merchants website got lost and the seller wanted to refund only 60% of the purchase as he 'lost money' on it too. Yeah, Suck this! a month later 100% was refunded by paypal...and the guys website is gone now.

• mopar head

mopar head Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      11:07 AM
      My paypal account is currently suspended over a dispute, cause a seller sent me a devise he said would work and did not. I was not made 100% whole. paypal deducted 3-4$ out of my account and informed me I lost my dispute.
      Are they charging a transaction charge whether or not a wrong product is sent?
      I cant find anything. I contacted my CC company, informed them of the deal and they said they would take care of it for me. It`s the principle of the thing. PP contacted me saying they`ve discovered suspicious activity on my account and suspended it. CC company doing their thing evidently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.