This is How it REALLY Went Down

-

Raleigh Rocket

Shake 'n' Bake!
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWxgCZ1TQE"]YouTube - USA vs England World Cup - Dodge Challenger Freedom Commercial[/ame]

Yep, that's how it went down. Oh and don't forget that Washington called in air support and had F-22s, F-18s, A-10s and a couple of B-1s coming in hot with 2000 lbs JDAMs ready to bomb the hell outta the area.
Sorry if I sound like a d*ick, the pain won't go away. Damn pain meds aren't working!!!!

Yep, that's how it went down. Oh and don't forget that Washington called in air support and had F-22s, F-18s, A-10s and a couple of B-1s coming in hot with 2000 lbs JDAMs ready to bomb the hell outta the area.

At least that's how they're teaching it in inner-city schools. And Blue states.

And the UK.

That commercial is a joke just like anything Mopar has made in the past 40 years..

The dude driving the car looks like Robin Williams........:)......I'm not saying its him....but damn, it looks close......I like Robin Williams....he's one funny bastard.

FRED!!! ethel! tom! dick! harry!, SHIRLY!!! marvin? STELLA!!!!

what? someone had to start the name calling right?
oh yea sorry forgot "not allowed" oops my bad

That commercial is a joke just like anything Mopar has made in the past 40 years..

WOHA! :banghead: it will be ok buddy by the way I LOVE MY 37 year old DART SWINGER

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 124
Fiat/ Chrysler 2011 read it and weep

I love the statement made which says, ' there are a couple things which America got right, Cars and Freedom

That latter part ( Freedom ) was removed from the American people as of May 2008 through an act pushed through congress by the Bush administration called the RFID act yet there are several states who are fighting this horrendous law which puts ID's in everything we carry including money, credit and debit cards, clothing, tires, cell phones, computers and soon to be in a person's body.

Imagine that, a law which Obama was not part of

-
Back