This is really COOL!!!!!

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Of course I am a little biased seeing as it's my daughter. I was talking to my daughter a little while ago and she told me that she has made Team Canada in womans Ball Hockey. She is really stoked about this considering she will be 37 in a few weeks. I don't know how big a sport this is down in the U.S. but it is really getting popular up here. She tells me that she will be representing Canada at the World Championships in Florida in September. For those that don't know about the sport it is not played on ice, but on the concrete that is under the ice in arenas.

A proud papa.

Jack

Congrats Jack! Never heard of it but it sounds interesting.

Very cool. You must be proud of her.

You should go to confession and tell the priest this!!! (I'm tellin' everybody...)

I've never heard of ball hockey but representing your country in ANYTHING is a huge deal. Congratulations to your daughter.

Congrats and good luck to her! Way to represent Canada and my family's province of New Brunswick. :blob:

Congratulations!

My daughter plays field-hockey, that's on gras...

She played for three years in the national league - it was great to see her in TV...

Be proud of her!

Congrats Jack. Ball hockey always was around to some degree,I guess it's getting more popular. I thought we all played it at one time or another.

Congratulations to you and your wife Jack :cheers: and to your daughter :D
Wow at 37 and going to represent Canada at the World Championships :cheers:
and get to travel down to Florida, I would be a proud Papa as well :supz:

Congrats to your daughter Jack!
"she has made Team Canada in womans Ball Hockey."
This seems much better than the sweep off your ice porch/street sport in the olympics-Curling? :p
Why did they get rid of wrestling and we now have sweeping ice?
Tell us how she does Jack! :) :p

-
Back