This is the kind of stuff you that happens when you deal with the general public

-

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
So, I go to check my messages, and there is an alert.. I click on it...
Screenshot_2016-08-18-11-45-36.png

My old friend, tnts72 marked a post I made, "disagree".
Why is this unusual? Nutty perhaps?
First, because that thread has been closed since December of last year.
Second, because HE ACTUALLY POSTED in it LAST YEAR!
In other words, this guy has nothing more important going on in his life right now, than going back to a closed thread from LAST YEAR...that he already READ and COMMENTED in, and disagreeing with something I said in it.
Never mind him stalking me on Facebook...
Sellers, beware of this fruitcake.

I smell trouble. And Was Fruitcake a Gay slur? How do we know his Sexuality? Hmm.

I wouldn't worry about it, its easy to see you're a first rate seller.

I'm a newb and I have no idea of the history here, but I know enough to know that this cat knew you'd get an alert....so he's gone back to that thread and poked the bear.

And whaddya know, the bear growled.

And I thought the fruitcake I got for Christmas 3 yrs ago from Aunt Mae was the best wheel chock I ever got.....

When someone like that tries to crank me up, and even though it most likely pissed me off big time, I'll try my hardest to ignore him, not respond to him at all. He may try again but I keep silent and walk away. It will just piss him off and eventually he'll give up because he doesn't get the response he wants.

Pretty lame, I've bought from you a couple times, been good. I wouldn't give it/him the time of day.

Get off the machine, get out and get some fresh air and sunshine and don't worry about it

Yep, you 'll meet all kinds of people.
Take a couple 1/4 mile runs down the strip and fa getta bot 'm!

It is lame for someone to go back to an old post. It is also lame for someone who posts a ton of parts for sale for free, and sells a bunch to the general public to ***** about the general public. also lame to answer the buyer with an issue with "I did not have my glasses on"

I'm not sure which is crazier.

Marking dislike to a old post or pointing it out/complaining about it. Ether way, it sure was funny.

Yea, so, anyway, last night in the rain, I looked up and seen a bat flying around......

I'm not sure which is crazier.

Marking dislike to a old post or pointing it out/complaining about it. Ether way, it sure was funny.

Yea, so, anyway, last night in the rain, I looked up and seen a bat flying around......

Did you get any rain in your eye?

-
Back