This is why I won't buy a FBBO gold membership

-
Post #106 of ToolmanMike is worth reading over gain.. So very true..

Mopar people have tended to stick together, help each other, because we were the neglected bunch. ever since the beginning!!... we are the lovers of the #3 car company, the guys that did not own GM and Ford! The people that had to make do with few repoped parts, fewer vehicle made, less love from HotRod mag!! LOL etc etc

Well, I don't like E bodies simply because they don 't have a trunk.
But that's beside the point.
I take the day off to change my hot water heater and a civil war breaks out.:confederateflag:

Hum.
IDK, but I can't help but wonder if some low post people in this thread might be spies and interlopers sent over from FBBO.
(I'll not use the other word)
We have some very good detectives here that could figure that one out.

The day folks over at FBBO take up a collection to buy someone there a car, get back with me.

Well, I don't like E bodies simply because they don 't have a trunk.
But that's beside the point.
I take the day off to change my hot water heater and a civil war breaks out.:confederateflag:

Hum.
IDK, but I can't help but wonder if some low post people in this thread might be spies and interlopers sent over from FBBO.
(I'll not use the other word)
We have some very good detectives here that could figure that one out.

The day folks over at FBBO take up a collection to buy someone there a car, get back with me.

Some people on here sure act like little bitches. Try this on for size.
Has anyone heard from Bruzilla?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people on here sure act like little bitches. Try this on for size.
Has anyone heard from Bruzilla?

Question: what's the point of displaying the thread of Bruzzila's passing?

If your search here there are many threads like this, even for some some non-members. Plus many auction threads, raising money for those in need.

Here's one:

Goodbye, Sarah

Was in response to the last two sentences of the post I quoted. FBBO members raised over $4500, I believe, for the family. Pretty nice gesture from a bunch of .........( add insult here, or choose from one of the many included in this thread). Just a quick example that I was aware of, I' m sure there are many more, on BOTH sites.

Was in response to the last two sentences of the post I quoted. FBBO members raised over $4500, I believe, for the family. Pretty nice gesture from a bunch of .........( add insult here, or choose from one of the many included in this thread). Just a quick example that I was aware of, I' m sure there are many more, on BOTH sites.

And people will be people. It most certainly is a fantastic thing folks did. Something to be proud of from the members there.

As you can see, the thread I posted was an obituary thread for my late wife.

I also have a thread where I blogged about her ordeal Much like there, here I had folks who cried when they read her obituary thread, feeling they got to know her from my words here.

In the interim, there was an auction thread here that raised almost $3000 along with donations. We used that money to travel back and forth the two hours to the hospital for testing and I used it to live two hours away from home for the thirty days Sarah was in a coma.

The truth is, you and I both know the truth. Each site has issues with members that may be offputting to others. Painting with a broad brush, for the membership of *either* site with the names being slung back and forth is intellectually dishonest.

Both sites serve a purpose. Here, it's A-bodies, there it's B-bodies. The end, though, is we're all part of the Mopar community, which, for the most part has always been tight knit and a fellowship.

Its about Mopars, I'm a Gold on FBBO and is my avatar but also love the A bods as well.
Like I said earlier, there are assholes in every group... This thread proves my point with the blanket statements that have been made... Some act like asses just to stir the pot but are really good Mopar guys when you need help.
As for guys like @Oldmanmopar. I appreciate their efforts trying to salvage what they can for us on a total loss.

So why start out throwing Bombs at everybody..SMH!!
Honestly, my point, poorly made probably, was to show others that its not cool to paint everything with a broad brush. Just because you meet someone that is a jerk who owns X, doesn't mean all X owners are jerks. The whole car community should be happy that there are still people around that enjoy doing things with and to their cars, trucks, or motorcycles. We're in an age now where many younger people don't even want to drive!

I'm really not a TOTAL ***, just poorly tried to make a point. Sorry to all.

Post #106 of ToolmanMike is worth reading over gain.. So very true..

Mopar people have tended to stick together, help each other, because we were the neglected bunch. ever since the beginning!!... we are the lovers of the #3 car company, the guys that did not own GM and Ford! The people that had to make do with few repoped parts, fewer vehicle made, less love from HotRod mag!! LOL etc etc
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
-------------------------Bottom line ____________________

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the Cedar Ridge.
Last Picture.. What I see there is a toast between 4 guys and 5 drinks in the air. Looks shady. Was it a celebration of getting away with the stolen hubcap thats sitting on the table? Just the look in their eyes you can see they are all up to no good. I'm calling CNN and CNBC. This ordeal needs a special procecutor.

Last Picture.. What I see there is a toast between 4 guys and 5 drinks in the air. Looks shady. Was it a celebration of getting away with the stolen hubcap thats sitting on the table? Just the look in their eyes you can see they are all up to no good. I'm calling CNN and CNBC. This ordeal needs a special procecutor.
Exactly!

Inrecognize at least one of those guys!

I was trying to hide from "Americas most wanted" :lol:
I think you blew it...we got you on camera, front and center!

460BD3A4-7F59-4954-A813-585AB1A349CA.jpeg

-
Back