This seller took a beatin...

-

greenhornet

Reaction score
Sometimes on ebay it's good to have a reserve, this set up sold for $371.96.... Even with the crazy $200.00 shipping charge someone got a pretty good deal, I would have just drove down and picked them up... Carbs look like a mismatch but still..

$(KGrHqV,!jcE2HgK4QrpBNm5,nF)RQ~~_3.JPG

hell i would have just ended the auction early if the price wasn't going up. maybe he didn't know what they were.

You're right about the great deal!
Maybe the seller thought they were two separate setups for 'slant 4' motors. LOL.

He said he was selling them for a friend, he knew what they were.. He seemed kinda rude on his question/answer posts, guys kept asking if the carbs came with it..

Ow, thats gotta hurt! I'm pretty sure a member on here sold one with the correct linkages and correct carbs for a 361 and got $1500 for it within 2 days of it being listed.

Had a 61 with those things on it. Wonder what a new old stock Sonoramic Commando name tag would bring. Long tubes create reverse pulse above 5,000.

Had a 61 with those things on it. Wonder what a new old stock Sonoramic Commando name tag would bring. Long tubes create reverse pulse above 5,000.

Don't know what the tag would be worth, I've seen the exhaust manifolds go for mega hi-dollar on ebay..

-
Back