This where feed back sucks!

-
Thanks Joey. Sendin prayers for your brother and whole family.

Thanks all - my brother should be ok. He's had a rough time of it. He had diverticulitus 7 months ago, and they had to do surgery then and he had a colostomy bag for 6 months. He got it off about a week ago, and the intestine opened up again, so now he has to do the whole thing over. Not fun.

Anyway, your exactly right 66340, FABO doesn't need people like him...

Ok, now I'm mad!! I go away for a couple days with no service to chime in and you all go behind my back and have a weenie roast without me!!

I just read every post and my heart is broken for all of the hurt his idiot has caused Roy, Robert and the rest of you guys!! Next time y'all have a party without me, please post a dog at the door to keep out the trash!!

And a special thanks to Joey for taking care of this, and I will pray for your brothers speedy recovery!! Geof

ummm.. No. Im going to leave it up and let you be hung by your own words.

I saw all I needed to see just reading this thread...

That's been deleted. My apologies.

My apologies for that. I wanted to deal with this problem myself. Unfortunately my brother had to have emergency surgery today and I just now got home from the hospital. I read parts of the thread on my phone while I was at the hospital and couldn't wait to get home to ban him from the site.

So let me say this. I apologize to all the members that have had to deal with this guy. I am embarrassed he was a member of our site. He is no longer a member of FABO.

I don't know what made chryslerman6772 think I would come save him, he dug his own hole as I see it. And he dug it quite deep it seems.

thanks joey i was close to jumpin on a plane .

Thanks to Joey and my extended family here on FABO. Lets but this behind us and get on with what is really important MOPARS and our love of them. Prayers sent to your brother in law for a speedy recovery.

Thanks to Joey and my extended family here on FABO. Lets but this behind us and get on with what is really important MOPARS and our love of them. Prayers sent to your brother in law for a speedy recovery.

I'll echo this sentiment.

Joe, I appreciate what you've done and your personal apology for what's taken place, though it's not necessary. It's your site, but you have no control over the hearts and minds of the individual member.

I'll say that you're a good boss from a mod standpoint and I'll put it out there you're also a good member of an outstanding community.

I'll be keeping you and yours in my prayers.

Prayers for your brother Joey.
I am so happy that everyone stayed together on this,like family!
I know we should not feed the troll but this was a good sample of
some people out there (minus the swear words).
So insecure that he was trying to find things to hurt people,like what
he said to Robert (God Bless you Robert,I have so much respect for you).
Way to go Asa I always known you had a huge heart.
I really do not know how he can be like that out there,if he continues the
way he acts he will probably end up in jail .Hope he changes his way.

Darryl

bring em up here with ya sometime Roy we'll go out in the shop and have em lookin like new in no time...If He knew who he was dealing with I think he might realize that he just shot hisself in the foot....

bring em up here with ya sometime Roy we'll go out in the shop and have em lookin like new in no time...If He knew who he was dealing with I think he might realize that he just shot hisself in the foot....

Thanks but some members on here and I decided to donate them to ramenth for garage art.

Thanks all - my brother should be ok. He's had a rough time of it. He had diverticulitus 7 months ago, and they had to do surgery then and he had a colostomy bag for 6 months. He got it off about a week ago, and the intestine opened up again, so now he has to do the whole thing over. Not fun.

Anyway, your exactly right 66340, FABO doesn't need people like him...

Does not sound like a good time.....hope he recovers quickly....

Joe, I appreciate what you've done and your personal apology for what's taken place, though it's not necessary.

I was thinking the same. Joey, like said you have no control over what a person does or how they act from their keyboard.

You DO however have the ability to deal with it, which you have done.

Thanks.

What a pretty picture. Wow as usual get to the fight to late. Roy have enjoyed our parts transactions and you are a top flight member in my book and help make this a great site. Thanks joey for taking out the trash and prayers sent for your brother.

Oldschoolcuda

This reminds me of Charlie Wenzel

http://www.insanityinc.us/insane0076.html

Guys let this thread be a reminder of how to use your sixth sense when dealing with sellers that aren't known members of the community.

At the first sign of 'weirdness', I always back out.

If the seller has a low post count and uses the grammar of a first grader without any punctuation, back out. Chances are they are just a kid and what kid can afford to have decent parts? With grammar and spelling like that, they probably don't have a job and are looking to make/steal money any way possible.

Also look through their previous posts and see how they act. I'm not saying people with poor grammar = bad people. I'm just saying a low post count + bad grammar + backing in and out of sales probably means you should wait for another seller to put the part up.

This reminds me of Charlie Wenzel

http://www.insanityinc.us/insane0076.html

Guys let this thread be a reminder of how to use your sixth sense when dealing with sellers that aren't known members of the community.

At the first sign of 'weirdness', I always back out.

If the seller has a low post count and uses the grammar of a first grader without any punctuation, back out. Chances are they are just a kid and what kid can afford to have decent parts? With grammar and spelling like that, they probably don't have a job and are looking to make/steal money any way possible.

Also look through their previous posts and see how they act. I'm not saying people with poor grammar = bad people. I'm just saying a low post count + bad grammar + backing in and out of sales probably means you should wait for another seller to put the part up.

Very true....maybe just as important though you have to remember it is the internet. Flakes are every where. Doing business with an individual is always a risk.....The whole process of buying parts from an individual is a disaster waiting to unfold. Just because you spend time here chatting with someone does not mean they are not going to rip you off if given the chance....a bit cynical? Sure but after having gotten ripped off for close to 25k from a few different "friends" over the past couple of years.......

Gotta agree with Ink;I have been stung after a couple of good transactions. That is the reason I have not completed some transactions. Oh we'll I'm used to dealing with the public and I have had my share of disappointments.

ranidart- i don't care u told something i already know. so helpful you idiot.keep on the show guys makes u look even more stupid. i'll still be here by tommorrow u guys are the pickin a fight not me. go to hell

no thanks the army just babysits everyone. bunch of idiots no thanks i won't be gone by the am

Well, I guess that train of thought didn't work out so well.
chryslerman6772
Banned

I am glad Joey took out the trash because we don't need this around here.

SO, after a little sleep, I have done some digging...

chryslerman6772 ip's match

mopar7172
abody7172
mpshelby
and tried to register again today using 440/383 dude (I caught that one)

The way he was acting last night, I thought for a little bit it might have been lugnut1962. Guess not.

-
Back