This where feed back sucks!

-
u guys got him pretty good on here for doin what he did. just leave him alone now.

You wanna see the pm's he sent me?? You read what he posted about some members?? I think other sites should know what kinda person/dick/douchebag he is.

You related or having a controlling interest??

nope i'm not related. wasn't defendin him at all. just sayin give it a rest thats all.you guys totally destroyed him on here so nice work.
Hey big block mopar boy,We just lost one member we use to call douchebag....
You mind if we call you douchebag ...

You wanna see the pm's he sent me?? You read what he posted about some members?? I think other sites should know what kinda person/dick/douchebag he is.

You related or having a controlling interest??

Yup, he sent some nasty, threatening pm's to members here....really bad stuff....

nope i'm not related. wasn't defendin him at all. just sayin give it a rest thats all.you guys totally destroyed him on here so nice work.

Being a newbie is fine, we all were at one time...but being a newbie from Nevada and then coming in to a banned assclowns defense is gonna raise some flags and blood pressure too!!

By the way nuthin against Nevada, I just know one ***-clown that lives there and all our spidey-sense is tingling now!

Being a newbie is fine, we all were at one time...but being a newbie from Nevada and then coming in to a banned assclowns defense is gonna raise some flags and blood pressure too!!

By the way nuthin against Nevada, I just know one ***-clown that lives there and all our spidey-sense is tingling now!

x2:happy1:

Just joined 4 post same state, Hmmm. No, Joey would have caught it being the great one that he is.:prayer:

Joey isn't on line.

Me spidery sense is also tingling!!!... [/QUOTE]

He already knows how to edit his posts and how to send pms to a mod. Both zip codes are Las Vegas and my spidey-sense is tingling too.

I keep pushing the ban butten waggs gave me years ago . But i think the battries are dead lmao Any one got some AA's lol

My sincere apologies to the newbie.
I may have jump the gun...We you accept my apology and I will send ya a bfg goodwrench radial t/a tire that is P235 60r 14.
Just pm me your address in Las Vegas.

I may have jump the gun...We you accept my apology and I will send ya a bfg goodwrench radial t/a tire that is P235 60r 14.

yea, mopar7172 from Nevada over on BBDart is looking for one of those as well

OTFLMFAO!
I got a new one but I filled it with concrete to prove a point.

-
Back