This where feed back sucks!

-
How dare you talk to any of these great members that way.

Hey C man, I've got some common sense you can have it for free, Oh wait never mind you can't fix stupid.:booty:
how dare you to believe this thread automatically point the finger at me, two sides to every story. whos stupid now.

You could man up right now! Refund my money? A simple yes or no will do without all your childish name calling.

You could man up right now! Refund my money? A simple yes or no will do without all your childish name calling.
no thanks i told u before u bought them. that they were repaired on the corner your lyin sayin i didn't tell you.then goin around cuzin a fight on here.

Hey chryslerman6772..why'd you go and close all your for sale threads??
There is no possible way you are an adult...I probly have pubic hair older than you....I can guarantee that you will be gone by the am....Good frickin riddance....keep the pms coming by the way there big fella....

It does not matter now if you are right or wrong .
Any one that talks like that is very very immature.
Join the army or something they can help straighten you up.

It does not matter now if you are right or wrong .
Any one that talks like that is very very immature.
Join the army or something they can help straighten you up.
no thanks the army just babysits everyone. bunch of idiots no thanks i won't be gone by the am

Well I think to continue this thread would be counter productive. Thanks for everyone's support. I'm asking that one of the mods close this thread. And you chryslerman6772 are on my ignore list so I won't read any of your future posts, so save the effort.

no thanks i told u before u bought them. that they were repaired on the corner your lyin sayin i didn't tell you.then goin around cuzin a fight on here.

How did you tell him? PM,email You can copy and paste it and we will all eat crow on the bad seller issue, your conduct however has you soiled for good.

Cman, regardless of whether you were truthful or not in your dealings with SGB, your attitude towards the other members here pretty much tells your story. Somewhere, sometime, KARMA has an *** whoopin waiting for you.:violent1:

-
Back