This where feed back sucks!

-
sad thing is, he might be a good guy, but it all went to **** and his fingers started talking crap, all he had to do was refund the $ and all would have been good...oh well, glad the trash was taken out.

not true about me!!!!!!!!!! joeychogo adminster plz delete this thread

ummm.. No. Im going to leave it up and let you be hung by your own words.

No Joey aint going to save ya cuz it will get reposted . Like i said post some proof that hes a lair . ......................

I saw all I needed to see just reading this thread...

Oh and now he posted another negative feedback on me?

That's been deleted. My apologies.

and not a moderator in sight....

My apologies for that. I wanted to deal with this problem myself. Unfortunately my brother had to have emergency surgery today and I just now got home from the hospital. I read parts of the thread on my phone while I was at the hospital and couldn't wait to get home to ban him from the site.

So let me say this. I apologize to all the members that have had to deal with this guy. I am embarrassed he was a member of our site. He is no longer a member of FABO.

I don't know what made chryslerman6772 think I would come save him, he dug his own hole as I see it. And he dug it quite deep it seems.

Thanks joey I know we have went a few rounds in the past but your alright... Dont mean we have to agree on some things in the past lol:jocolor::jocolor::jocolor: . Your brother is in my praryers .

ummm.. No. Im going to leave it up and let you be hung by your own words.

I saw all I needed to see just reading this thread...

That's been deleted. My apologies.

My apologies for that. I wanted to deal with this problem myself. Unfortunately my brother had to have emergency surgery today and I just now got home from the hospital. I read parts of the thread on my phone while I was at the hospital and couldn't wait to get home to ban him from the site.

So let me say this. I apologize to all the members that have had to deal with this guy. I am embarrassed he was a member of our site. He is no longer a member of FABO.

I don't know what made chryslerman6772 think I would come save him, he dug his own hole as I see it. And he dug it quite deep it seems.

Thank you Joey, FABO doesn't need his garbage and disrespect. Hope your brother will be ok and thanks for making this site the best on the interweb :prayer:

-
Back