This where feed back sucks!

-
douche makes something smell nice and clean. and him? I don't think the name fits.

Geez... Whatever is eating his nuts? Some people need hobbies, like fixing up a car.

big block mopar man
user_offline.gif

Banned

Hmmm.......new member defending the guy.......and he owns a 71 440 Dart.....hmmmmm

nope i'm not related. wasn't defendin him at all. you guys totally destroyed him on here so nice work.

LOL - Busted

Just joined 4 post same state, Hmmm. No, Joey would have caught it being the great one that he is.:prayer:

I took a nap - found him as soon as I got up - he's banned..

SO I did a little more digging...

https://myspace.com/mopar7172
Interesting thing is here, he has his profile private - but there is a name and photo, the photo is in the desert. The name is PabLo Irizarry - I cant say for sure that is him, but it seems likely.

And of course, some of you already know he's on BBD
http://www.bigblockdart.com/forum/member.php?10980-mopar7172

Funny when I first looked at her profile @ BBD she only had like12 visitors to the profile page.......now 238

Pablo has now locked her MY SPACE page as well.

Whewwwwwww, what an ordeal! From a strictly personal perspective, it's great that the mods can apparently impose a lifetime ban on a newer member for disrespect, profanity, name-calling, bashing and overall lack of good character while others have to endure it for years and years and years ....... and finally take matters into their own hands to get something done about it.

Thanks for taking out the trash this time around Joey.

wow... I cant believe I missed all of this.. (I have to stop spending so much time at work... grrrr) I will say this much, the *** clown is for sure persistant! LOL .. Joey, thanks for all you do for us, and prayers to your brother on a speedy recovery...

oh it gets fun when ya find 6 member names for the same ip address... alittle post research always finds the truth as to how many people using that computer to log on always turns out to be one person with multiple personalities and all of them are flakey

-
Back