Thoughts on 2011 Mustang GT.

-
Id say the chally is due for an update. It's been in it's present state for several years.

and your gonna try to tell me that the challenger doesn't have a cheap plastic so so looking int? your nuts man. all the cars have way too much plastic on the interiors if ya ask me. the stang and camaro mimik the cars from the past. i don't see that in the challenger.

don't know about anyone else but this int looks better then any i seen in a challenger...

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

And that's not even the nice Mustang interior. There's a trim upgrtade above this that has a body colored stripe on the seats, slightly different dash treatmeent, ponys on the doors, etc. Its awesome.

Challenger looks the best by far, but the pricing is WAY out of whack for the performance you get.

Looks like that shop actually got a 10 second naturally aspirated pass out of their 5.0. They haven't had the valve covers off.

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/video-evolution-performances-2011-mustang-runs-6907.html

The thing I hate most about the new muscle cars is that they make the V6 cars for people who want the look and don't care about the power. They need to make a trim level like the old mustang LX for people who want the power but don't need satellite radio, heated seats, navigation, 57 way power lumbar, cruise, climate and birth control.

I want a 6.1 hemi 6 speed with roll up windows, cloth interior and a stick axle in the back. It will never happen. Oh unless I buy a super stocker for *more* money than the SRT. LOL

Steve

I would still take a regular Challenger R/T in white with only the standard options as my first choice. It would get a 2" drop the very second I got it home.

But…. I sure wouldn't race a Camaro or Mustang with it.

abodyjoe;962336]and your gonna try to tell me that the challenger doesn't have a cheap plastic so so looking int? your nuts man. all the cars have way too much plastic on the interiors if ya ask me. the stang and camaro mimik the cars from the past. i don't see that in the challenger.

don't know about anyone else but this int looks better then any i seen in a challenger...

Maybe you should just go buy a 5.0 and join a Ford web site? No offense, but I think the Challenger is a fine looking car and would love to own one, even the new Mustang would be nice. Maybe they sell both of those with a vase to hold a flower? boys, I like em old and beat up and classic...

man ol man . get your panties in a bunch pretty easy huh.

just pointing out facts man.

I use panties like the ones your wear to wipe the grease off my hands when I'm done working on my hot rod. You dont need anything to wipe your hands with because you plug a computer into your Mustang and it tells you to R&R a sensor or something stupid............And I also was making a statement. Join a Ford site and trash the Challanger there. I'm moving on............

Remember the mustang "bullit" version they built for a while? The chally waxed it completely,braking,handling,accelration.

It will happen again. Have you ever known mopar to lose a hp battle to ford or chevy? They always have the last laugh...

Lets see Ford or Chevy stick their hot motor in a wagon and make it handle, I LOVE my hemi Magnum.

dodge_Magnum_RT_3.jpg

-
Back