2015 SRT Barracuda- who is saving up for one?

-
Lot of talk about new mustangs wow really you cant back up in a parking lot with out almost hitting another one oh theirs other one, please just another good credit hot rod wana be I have beat a Saleen and a roush with a 42 year old dart. WHAT

Just a BUMP to see if anyone has heard anything....any hopes for a concept at the Detroit show?

Lot of talk about new mustangs wow really you cant back up in a parking lot with out almost hitting another one oh theirs other one, please just another good credit hot rod wana be I have beat a Saleen and a roush with a 42 year old dart. WHAT

Sorry but this sounds like sour grapes.

I have one of each... I bought my 2011 Mustang GT because it was the fastest, most fun to drive new car for the money. There's an active and emerging aftermarket for these cars, a warranty, factory support, etc. You can actually use it as transportation during the week with 25mpg all day long then click off 12 second 1320s on the weekends...what's wrong with that?

Would you have ordered your Dart with the 198 /6 just so nobody could criticize you for buying a fast car from the showroom? :rolleyes:

As for beating them with your 42 year old Dart...that's great! What's your setup? A stock Coyote powered GT is a formidible performance car. With slicks and a tune, they're 11 second cars! Technology makes it easy. :p

New cars are a totally different kind of fun. If I had to give up the Mustang or the Dart, I'd have a tough choice on my hands. I love them both.

-
Back