Tickets Available Now - Inland Mopars 2009 Raffle Car

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
OK all! Charity Donation Raffle Tickets are now available for the Inland Mopars Car Club 2009 Charity Raffle Car, a 1970 Dart Swinger. Here's some preview pics just to whet your appetite!
When finished it will have a Paxton Supercharged 360/904 combo.
Charity Donation Raffle tickets are again only $5 each and ALL proceeds benefit California School For The Deaf (CSDR) in Riverside, California. The winning ticket will be drawn at the 2009 Fall Fling in Van Nuys, CA. PM me if you're interested in tickets and I'll forward payment information. I will mail your Raffle Tickets immediately upon receipt of payment. Remember, this is a charity donation and fully tax deductible contribution with all proceeds benefiting California School for the Deaf (CSDR) in Riverside.
Also, check out our club website (www.inlandmoparscarclub.com) to see previous charity raffle cars we built in 2007 and 2008. We'll also be updating details on the 2009 Raffle Car on our website.

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

CIMG2714.jpg

CIMG2698.jpg

Can we use Paypal this year?

Is the vinyl top going to have the trim reattached?

Lee

the state of california will not allow paypay on this charity. you can send check, m.o., or cash. go to inlandmoparscarclub.com and print out an order form. don't forget the self addressed stamped envelope.

many thanks!

No you don't have to be present to win. And CPW Club has not given us the date on the FallFling yet. But it will be in Oct, 2009. As soon as we find out we will post it everywhere. Thanks

Count me in again and let me say again that yall are doing a great thing for the school for the Deaf :cheers: I was very happy to get a few bucks sent over from Arkansas.
I seen the happy fellow that won the car last year and him and his wife was
so happy. I can see the Dart in abodyjoe driveway already :toothy10:

Can a Canadian enter this draw?
Sure thing. Just do the conversion from Canadian to US$$$.

so is paypal open yet?
See the earlier post from our club President stating State of California will not allow PayPal

By the way, car is really lookin' good. We'll get more progress photos up soon. We're doing the mockup on the Paxton setup now.

the state of california will not allow paypay on this charity. you can send check, m.o., or cash. go to inlandmoparscarclub.com and print out an order form. don't forget the self addressed stamped envelope.

many thanks!

That is a bummer.
3ed year in a row, no paypal no ticket.

The official date for the raffle of the car is October 17, 2009, Fall Fling, Woodley Park, Van Nuys, CA Make sure you get your tickets before then. Sorry paypal is not available. The state of California does not allow it. Go to inlandmoparscarclub.com, print out an order form and send the $$$$. Thank you all so much for continuing to make this a worth wild event. The kids and Inland Mopars sure does appreciate it>

for further info you can email me [email protected]

many thanks again !

Carrie

I am good to go since I bought my tix at the last Fall Fling show. BTW: The Dart is looking fantastic. Are there any interior and engine compartment shots available for general consumption?

I saw the car at the show last weekend. WOW !!!
OCDart you need to put up some new pics for the car. It is NICE !!!!=D>
I know more tickets will be sold.
I bought the first ticket Saturday morning !!!!
Would love to have this car in my garage.:smilebox:

Who won the car????

Sorry if you missed the previous post on another thread, the winning ticket belonged to a REAL Mopar guy this year! I say that because the people who won the '67 Dodge Dart 2 years ago and the '68 Valiant last year have both attempted to sell their cars.
The winner of the '70 'Plum Crazy' Dart is from Las Vegas, NV. He and his father were at the NHRA California Reunion when he got word of his lucky draw. They immediately left, rented a trailer, and drove the 2+ hours from Famoso (just north of Bakersfield) to claim the car.
My wife and I were in Las Vegas the following weekend for a bowling tournament so I called him and went out to shoot some pics at his home with the car. While visiting, he told us that the Dart is his stimulus to complete his prior Mopar projects since he now has a finished car to drive and show - in fact, he drove the Dart to his work on the Monday after won it just to show it off!
Just how much of a Mopar guy is he? At his home in Las Vegas in addition to his 'new' '70 Dart, he also has the following in-process Mopar projects: a 1970 318-powered Barracuda, a 1970 383/4-speed 'In-Violet' 'Cuda convertible (that he bought from someone in Nova Scotia), and his almost-finished 1973 340-powered 'Rally-Red' Charger - his car from high school.
He also has a stash of 426-Hemi motor parts he's storing for his dad.
Oh yeah, he wasn't aware of FABO, FBBO, or FEBO, but I clued him in so we may be seeing him here on FABO soon. I'll let him introduce himself when he joins.

KrisJacobson102409004_edited (Small).JPG

KrisJacobson102409011_edited (Small).JPG

KrisJacobson102409007_edited (Small).JPG

KrisJacobson102409009_edited (Small).JPG

-
Back