Tiger targeted at Masters ?

-

RedFish

Reaction score
Lightening storm moving into Augusta today.

He ^ does work in mysterious ways. :read2:

Check out the lightning strike.
Dont stand next to your bag.

http://strangemedical.com/content/item/145617.html

145617.jpg

I am still waiting for someone—anyone!—to explain why I should give a carp that Tiger Woods exists, let alone what he does or says.

I understand the Tiger thing, it is kind of like Don Garlits or John Force to drag racing. Tiger is the very best at playing golf. Is he as good as some of the old guys, I don't know, but he is the best right now. The only reason we hear so much about it is because of Joy Bigmouth and that other manhater on CNN.

Jack

#1 who invented golf and why? #2 how is that a sport?? anyone can hit a ball around all day. #3 why would you pay someone so much to do that?

I'm confused....are we talking about the tiger that attacked his trainer during the show in Vegas???:snakeman:

#1 who invented golf and why? #2 how is that a sport?? anyone can hit a ball around all day. #3 why would you pay someone so much to do that?

you'll understand when your married after all golf means Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden

its not that he was stupid and lost his wife and family
its that he was stupid and lost MILLIONS of dollars in endorsements

You never see anyone in the crowd heckling any golfers. I would love to see that when someone is trying to putt. "Hey putter putter, Hey putter putter,.......PUTT":toothy10:

I am still waiting for someone—anyone!—to explain why I should give a carp that Tiger Woods exists, let alone what he does or says.

I was trying to explain that to one of the retards I work with. This guy is not one of the production crew, he always has a copy of people magazine on his desk and I doubt he has ever had dirt under his fingernails. He was making this big deal about how everyone should be so upset with Tiger Woods, what a bad person Jesse James is because he saw a pic of Jesse fighting his dogs...on the National Enquirer and about some other woman that is bi that I have no clue about.
I told him that I didn't care if Tiger Woods likes to F**K, so do I and I'm not in rehab for it, I have met Jesse James, I am a member of his forum for metalworking and have shared a few emails with him about some of the old metal forming machines at my work and that anyone that knows anything about Jesse James knows that he loves his dogs damn near more than his bikes, would never fight them and even named his restaurant after one of his dogs. As for the woman that is bi, who cares she will always be able to get laid when she wants, good for her!
Anyone who cares that much about someone else's life is a pathetic waist of space.

This song sums it up pretty good!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGMg21j7u8&feature=related"]YouTube- Dope I don't give A w/lyrics[/ame]

What did the poor carp, which in and of itself is a stupid fish, do to deserve to be included in a conversation about Tigger Woods anyway?

Robin Williams explains..............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQd49rEF_0"]YouTube- Robin Williams golf[/ame]

-
Back