Time for the annual "How hot is it where you are?" thread.......

-
At night 50° F, at day 60° F ... Hamburg / North-Germany

Sometimes in summer I think I live at the North-Pole...

80* at night, 95*+ during the day, and fixin' to get hotter heading into July/Sept.

40-50% chance of rain every day but not quite settled into the every day at 4:00-5:00pm routine.

Humidity in the 80-99% range no matter if it rains or not. (80% actually feels GOOD).

Yay!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Attachments

• Meanwhile in Phoenix.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 109
Where is "here"?

Over here on the left coast, Sacramento specifically, we are looking at either side of 100. Of course, it is pretty dry here.
I REALLY do feel compassion for the guys that deal with the humidity. I've been in Arizona heat and although it does hit you like a wall of hot furnace air, it must me terrible to deal with air so wet that you can actually see it!
How often do you consider moving elsewhere when the weather turns warm?

2x... I can do 120, but anything over 40% in any temp and im dying!

It finally got hot and humid enough that I finally caved in and cut the air on this week. As if we needed anything else, it tore up. At least now the electric bill won't go up. lol

93 in the shop today ... with the insulation and having the doors open, it saves 13 degrees over what's going on outside. Ughhhhhhhh it's still hot with a 7-foot oven going :-D

103 outside and 86 in the shop and it was 77 last night.

hot dry wind going....... mega dry here in southern Colorado

103 outside and 86 in the shop and it was 77 last night.

hot dry wind going....... mega dry here in southern Colorado

all the days all winter when it was too cold, i was dreaming about the hot days ....I love this ....I would much rather have this than the cold .....paint is drying fast, everything is pliable and works ....dang I love summer. no jacket needed ..... I can wear a T-shirt if no one is around and be HAPPY.

feels a lot hotter then this but thats what they are saying...

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 67
Here's what we've got coming for the weekend. The running joke around my area is that there's only a tiny 2-week window of beautiful weather between the biting cold of winter and blazing heat of summer.

Attachments

• weather 92345.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 67
Be glad you don't live at Lake Havasu City.
I am.

Attachments

• LH.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 85
105 here today and now severe thunder storms are bearing down on us. 60 mph winds and large hail.

Supposed to have been around 103 today, but they missed it a few notches. Hit 108. At least the wind got up a little bit, wasn't as bad as yesterday. Hate it when it's dead still, nothing you can do but cuss about it and stew in your own juices lol.

all the days all winter when it was too cold, i was dreaming about the hot days ....I love this ....I would much rather have this than the cold .....paint is drying fast, everything is pliable and works ....dang I love summer. no jacket needed ..... I can wear a T-shirt if no one is around and be HAPPY.

I'm with you on that one kiddo! I dig the warm weather, and the older I get the more I hate the cold. It's not that I hurt or anything (I'm in pretty good shape for an ol' lady :-D), but it just seems to slow me down a lot ... and I hate all those clothes.

Be glad you don't live at Lake Havasu City.
I am.

I was out your way last week......I was trying to explain to my family exactly what it feels like to have the skin on your shoulders "crawling" in that kind of heat (while you're splashing around in the river), because that's exactly what it feels like to me.

attachment.php

111 heat index, here is my day :glasses7:

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 2013 027.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Monster MoPar 2013 026.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Monster MoPar 2013 011.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Monster MoPar 2013 010.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Monster MoPar 2013 006.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 60
Then looks what showed up out of no where Victoria got wet for the first time all year.

about 4:40 pm and lasted 25 minutes

Attachments

• Monster MoPar 2013 028.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 63
-
Back