Time for the annual "How hot is it where you are?" thread.......

-

redlined

Reaction score
107* here today, and it's been so dry I seen two catfish pickin' the ticks off each other.

We've had a cold wet spring. Today was still cloudy, showers, about? 64F? Last week we had a couple of days, didn't make 50 The forecast:

http://www.krem.com/weather

7day.jpg

The high was 97 today by 3pm (yes it got hot) but tomorrow they are calling for 99 degrees real temperature :protest: but what can we do :D
So looks like Buddy will be coming in about 1pm tomorrow, but they said it will drop down to 87 degree's Friday :cheers:

Thur.102
here in Apple Valley,Ca its going to be hot
then it starts to climb for the weekend.
:mumum:

Fri.104
Sat.108
Sun.108

116 this weekend... unless your in the sand box or death valley i think that the high for this thread!

116 this weekend... unless your in the sand box or death valley i think that the high for this thread!:as per 805.
Ed ,it's a smoking 78 here,in Arroyo Grande......

Mid 90s here so far with between 50 and 100% humidity.

116 this weekend... unless your in the sand box or death valley i think that the high for this thread!:as per 805.

hey i'll see you in a week!

Mid 90s here so far with between 50 and 100% humidity.

yuk! anything over 30% feels like death... were at 3% lol

Originally Posted by Abodybomber
hey i'll see you in a week!
I can't wait,to bore you to death...(lol).

originally posted by abodybomber
116 this weekend... Unless your in the sand box or death valley i think that the high for this thread!:as per 805.
Ed ,it's a smoking 78 here,in arroyo grande......
Hey i'll see you in a week!
I can't wait,to bore you to death...(lol).
lol

About 93 with a heat index right around 100. Just getting started here in the dirty south just keep those hurricanes away.

Currently 65, overcast, weather can't make up it's mind on if it's gonna be sunny, or rain.

116 this weekend... unless your in the sand box or death valley i think that the high for this thread!

Geez. The hell with that. I'll take my nice cool 107. Only supposed be 103 tomorrow. You'd freeze to death here.

Last I seen it's projected to be 119 on Saturday. Pretty sure my *** won't be outside unless there is a topless chick running down the street! Lol! Well I could probably watch that from the window so never mind!!

Geez. The hell with that. I'll take my nice cool 107. Only supposed be 103 tomorrow. You'd freeze to death here.

i leave for central coast CA the next week lol... gonna freeze to death for sure... lucky if its 70

Its was raining here in northern california for the past two days. Today had a high of like 91 in the area though.

It's been to 118 here already this year.

Might be 120+ on Saturday...

It's been to 118 here already this year.

Might be 120+ on Saturday...

Where is "here"?

Over here on the left coast, Sacramento specifically, we are looking at either side of 100. Of course, it is pretty dry here.
I REALLY do feel compassion for the guys that deal with the humidity. I've been in Arizona heat and although it does hit you like a wall of hot furnace air, it must me terrible to deal with air so wet that you can actually see it!
How often do you consider moving elsewhere when the weather turns warm?

Las Vegas...

SATURDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS 88 TO

HIGHS 112 TO 117.

-
Back