Timing question

-
Well we were at 14/37 then brought it back to 12 initial. So we may be close to around 35 total.

Listen for "pinging" right? Idk what that is but I've been told I will know it if it happens

It sounds like a little guy inside the motor with a little hammer trying to get out.
Different than a rod knock, more sharp sounding than clunk sounding.

Glad Tony is helping you with it, because expensive mistakes suck and he knows what he is doing.

It sounds like a little guy inside the motor with a little hammer trying to get out.
Different than a rod knock, more sharp sounding than clunk sounding.

Glad Tony is helping you with it, because expensive mistakes suck and he knows what he is doing.

If you didnt already know, Tony is The Man! I ask a lot of questions and he is very patient with me which is nice. His patience is also very good when my adhd is all over the place and I start to get scatter brained misplacing things while losing my mind :D

going to 160 was a good thing with their build
Ask Aj
would be much better to get closer to the right cam in the first place

I tried to drive it in the neighborhood but... it was a no go really. The car didnt want to move, and felt like it was maybe slipping or something else that wasnt right. I checked the trans fluid and really it doesn't ever look like its low, but I know I lost fluid taking things apart. I added roughly 1.5 qts of fluid but it still was doing the same thing. Heres a couple brief videos. Ideas?

going to 160 was a good thing with their build
Ask Aj
would be much better to get closer to the right cam in the first place

I agree with both statements. I just didnt know if you were adding that in as it could be a potential problem.

-
Back