Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Anybody know where I can get some of these?

Attachments

• 100_0076.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,198
  • 100_0078.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,164
  • 100_0079.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,176
Anybody know where I can get some of these?

Exactly what are "these"?

The dart looks amazing! Top notch all the way, and I yet to find a single thing that down't mesh with everything else. I'm thoroughly impressed.

One is a body plug the other is a gasket that meets at the hood and the fenders its look like

Tin I would have to look but I may have some body plugs that are new from Year one.

I know don't judge, Year one had a shipping deal for me so it was not that much to buy

Tin I would have to look but I may have some body plugs that are new from Year one.

I know don't judge, Year one had a shipping deal for me so it was not that much to buy

No judging, I have purchased from them in the past, when thy have a deal...

What do you think?

Attachments

• 100_0080.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 983
  • 100_0081.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 977
  • 100_0082.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 978
If your car doesn't end up on the cover of a magazine I'll be pissed. That is one of the finest examples of a early A-Body ever. And one of the nicest examples of a Gen III hemi swap as well.

Every time I come to this thread and examine the pictures I am truly impressed with the quality of the craftsmanship.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Like everybody else I think this is one of the best cars being built here, but I’m not quite sure about the stripes and Hemi logo! A bit in your face when compared to the rest of the build. May have looked better on a car with a black hood but that wouldn’t work on this car! The stripes appear to go no where, just suddenly end at the hood.
It’s your car your way and this is the only thing I’m not sure of.
What’s it look like when you’re back from the car and can see your rear wing as well?

Look forward to seeing your progress, Marty

-
Back