Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Looks good Tin, Looks like the rear seat fits great. Dash looks nice.Really coming together

like the back seat...nice and clean just like the rest of the build!

tin the car is looking great,,love the dash,,, i have been wanting to repaint my dash to either stock,just to freshen it up or change it completely,,, yours looks great is that metal wrapped in a carbon fiber looking material ?? i made my gauges fit the factory dash back in the early 1990s.... and i see you have the radio where the heater controls use to be.,,,no heater or defrost ?? here is a pic of mine,,,

Attachments

• fstfish66 digitial oct 2007 043.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,078
tin the car is looking great,,love the dash,,, i have been wanting to repaint my dash to either stock,just to freshen it up or change it completely,,, yours looks great is that metal wrapped in a carbon fiber looking material ?? i made my gauges fit the factory dash back in the early 1990s.... and i see you have the radio where the heater controls use to be.,,,no heater or defrost ?? here is a pic of mine,,,

Thanks fish, I modeled it after the 66 dash, It's 1/4" aluminum covered in 3M carbon fiber, charcoal grey. Originally my heater controls were under the dash, so I moved the radio up into the panel, then moved the controls up into the dash ( the 3 holes below the radio ). In 63 they did not have the slide controls yet, at least not on the Dart.

Thanks fish, I modeled it after the 66 dash, It's 1/4" aluminum covered in 3M carbon fiber, charcoal grey. Originally my heater controls were under the dash, so I moved the radio up into the panel, then moved the controls up into the dash ( the 3 holes below the radio ). In 63 they did not have the slide controls yet, at least not on the Dart.

thanks tin,, all tho the carbon fiber look wouldnt go with my car i dont think,,maybe a polished flat panel would look kool in my cuda

Got the brakes working yesterday, so I thought I would "Drive" it outside today and snap a few pic's.

Attachments

• 100_0118.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,048
  • 100_0119.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 100_0122.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 100_0123.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 100_0125.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,047
  • 100_0129.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,418
So very nice to see all of your hard work come to fruitation.

The understated color is gorgeous and it is so clean under the hood.

Any chance that orange sway bar might fall off in front of the powdercoaters?

You don't like my swaybars?

I think the swaybars match the calipers.

Got the brakes working yesterday, so I thought I would "Drive" it outside today and snap a few pic's.
Okay you have cleaned it and moved it outside for pics now lets get it finished Jun 15th is coming quick and I want to be the first one to break something on the autocross

Okay you have cleaned it and moved it outside for pics now lets get it finished Jun 15th is coming quick and I want to be the first one to break something on the autocross

Well if I had a little help, it might get done in time..

Tin, what a nice job you have done. The car looks Killer.My first inspiration was the Valiant I posted in my thread. But after seeing your car just about finished up. I have a new favorite, Great job.
Tim

Tin, what a nice job you have done. The car looks Killer.My first inspiration was the Valiant I posted in my thread. But after seeing your car just about finished up. I have a new favorite, Great job.
Tim

Thanks Tim.

Tin,

Very nice, good to see it out in the sun and moving on its own. I like the way those coil overs show through the front, and the sway bar looks ok as well.

Just wondering the last picture show the engine and two wires that are going into the fender, are those wires for the headlight? I think I may have missed what those were in previous post's.

I wish my car was moving on its own, but work and school is getting in the way. Looks good though..

I like your swaybar but nothing the color Tin :)))))))))))

Best car long time i see ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are doing a fantastic job Tin

respect.gif

respect.gif

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

-

-
Back