Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Looking comfy in there Tin. With all that plush material and modern seating you should have a real smooth and fairly quiet ride.....exhaust notes aside.

Keep it coming.

Mop

Hi Tin cup, it's been a while since I logged in.
Wow have you made progress! Lookin' great, know wonder you have so many hits on this thread, top car.
Not far to go, looking forward to the first report from the first drive!:burnout:

Marty

Bumpers attached.

Attachments

• 100_0179.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,245
  • 100_0183.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • 100_0184.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,221
  • 100_0188.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,235
  • 100_0189.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,229
  • 100_0190.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,241
looking very good! Did you get them painted or powder coated?

I see your showing off again. Looks sweet!!

Hey Cup, everything looks Great!!!! What model caddy did the seats come from? Did you have to modify anything to get back seat in? I'm looking for seats for my 63 Valiant vert!

Hey Cup, everything looks Great!!!! What model caddy did the seats come from? Did you have to modify anything to get back seat in? I'm looking for seats for my 63 Valiant vert!

The seats are from a 2007 CTS-V. The top part of the rear seat took very little modification, just some trimming of the metal frame. The bottom cushion took a little more effort, some surgery on the foam. The front seats only need some brackets made up. If you check out the electrical section, I posted a complete wiring diagram to get these seats to work in an old car, Including heat....

Sounds great Cup!!! I know you can't wait to get her on the road after all the long hours and $$$$ you have put in!!! I'm just getting started and my wife is already asking "how long is this going to take"? I just say "more time than money"! If she only knew!!! Lol

I am sure this has already been discussed, but being the moron that I am, I never noticed your rear spoiler.

I love it, understated, clean. Like everything else you've done with the car, top f-ing NOTCH. Again, I apologize for asking a question that I'm sure you've already answered but where did you get that spoiler?

:D

Regards,

Joe Dokes

The first photo in that last set almost looks like a model rather than a real car!

Rego got to be close now, what's left to do Tin?

Trying to get it finished for June 16 so I can take it to the Goodguy's show in Springfield , MA. It's gonna be tight......

I am sure this has already been discussed, but being the moron that I am, I never noticed your rear spoiler.

I love it, understated, clean. Like everything else you've done with the car, top f-ing NOTCH. Again, I apologize for asking a question that I'm sure you've already answered but where did you get that spoiler?

:D

Regards,

Joe Dokes

No problem Joe, it's off a mid 80's IROC camaro. Some modification necessary...

I know some of you guy's think I'm crazy, so to keep that theme going, I took a Scotchbrite pad to my wheels, to give them a brushed look rather than polished. I like it.....

Attachments

• 100_0229.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 911
-
Back