To my FABO Family

-
As stated before, God can work miracles and heal anything, keep the faith my brother in Christ. Dee, Regina and I will all be praying for you.

Stay positive, Bruce, and maintain the fighting attitude as best you can.
We're pulling for you and want to see you get through this.
Hang in there, Brother.

Prayers for you and your family.......Kick some butt!!
Andrew/kidd

fight on Bruce , get you a little of what god provided for nausea and lost appetite you need calories for fuel and exercise , theres a reason you read about athletes like Mario Lemieux beating cancers they have a regime of diet and exercise that the body needs to fight back

Bruce, I missed your thread as well. I am impressed with your attitude and will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and god bless.

Greetings from New Orleans Bruce. Keep up the fight and our prayers are with you. I will pass along to your Mopar brothers down South.

You have the right attitude Bruce , stay strong and fight . Good luck

Bruce, keep the positive attitude, it can do nothing but good because when your mind tells you that you can do something, your body responds!!!!!

My prayers are with you!!! And keep your own prayers active, as God does listen. He doesn't always respond in the way we WANT, only in what is best, though.

keep us updated, and when the whole thing gets you down, as it is prone to do, read FABO and keep a positive attitude. My GF was told she had 6 months to live with Melanoma......that was in 2001, she is alive(thianks to experimental drugs) today, and hoping they find the cure for her particular strain soon so she can get off of the 3 a week chemo treatments she has taken since 2002.

But her attitude is top notch, so keep yours there too, and you will beat this!!!!

FF

Hang in there Bruce! Stay strong and fight this thing! My thoughts are with you.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, haven't been spending much time on here lately.

Stay strong brother, We will keep you in our prayers here on the hill.

Hang in there. Our thoughts are with you. You've definitely got the right attitude!!

So sorry to hear you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Positive thinking does wonders and prayers do not hurt either, I know a little bit about given little or no chance of survival.

Finally got my Veinous Port installed Monday.... Chemo can start now.
And also finally got a biopsy done on my left lung.... results pending.

I just cannot keep up with the prescription costs though.

So I will be putting my '70 Dart Swinger on the market as soon as I get it home. UGH!

Later,
Bruce B.

Bruce, I think your positive attitude will help enormously in your fight. It's half the battle as far as I'm concerned. Prayers for ya' buddy.

I don't speak of this too often, but I had a kidney / auto-immune system problem that damned near killed me. Ended up having both legs blocked so badly they had to do nylon inserts on each to allow my circulation to start up again, and my weight went from 208 lbs to 270 lbs in about 40 days - fluid city!!. The day after the surgery on my legs, the 2 vascular surgeons came in to my hospital room and gave me and the wife the good news - I'd be lucky to make it another 2 years. My response - a big ****-eatin' grin and a "sorry guys, but I'll probably be around to dance on your graves". Wifey told me she didn't know who had the biggest look of shock on their faces - her or the 2 doctors. Anyway, I'm still around, still poppin' my pills every day, and still disturbing as much sheit as ever.

Oh, by the way, that was 11 years ago on the 14 Sep.
Hang tough old son, and keep that attitude, whatever happens. :)

Sorry to hear you have to sell your car,there will always be others.You can direct all your attention into the wagon.Keep yer chin up!:clock:

Bruce,best of luck and keep your great attitude! remember to laugh my friend. It heals like magic...

OK.... 1st round of chemo done plus 10 hours:
Major throat pain has decreased by at least 75% too! Woo Hoo.
No nausea at all to this point! I am however warned that it will be worse on days 3 and 4 and hair will go away then too... maybe.

2nd round of chemo is on 11/22/2010 or so.
That's all for now.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: Keep the prayers and well wishes coming please!
They really are a big part of keeping my attitude up.

-
Back