To my FABO Family

-
Bruce hair is overrated! I shave mine all off anyway. Its all gray. Glad to hear you are at least feeling a bit better. I will be bringing you the dart soon.

Bruce thoughts & prayers to you buddy!! Stay strong & focus on the positive energy you create!! Lawrence

The power of positve thinking: keep that in your mind, heres a lil' story to go with the thought: There was this pirate ship captain and his crew tryed to mutiny as he was fighting them off the last one grabbed the captains trusty compass and dove to the waters with it,months at sea the captain became borred one day and read a book called the "power of positive thinking" the next morning the captain awoke and said to himself,today Iiii's gonna find me land,and then Iii's gonna find me a bar and git me a drink,low and behold it became tru, the captain sailed proudley into port and went right in the bar and asked for a drink,captain couldnt help but notice the cold stares he was getting from the other patrons but he just ignored them and ordered up another drink when the bartender came down he said to the captain,"I can't help but notice you have a steering wheel stuck on your privates captain" The Captain gave the barkeep a look of Hatred and stated to him "ARrrgggg ....Drives Me Nutz" hope you don't mind me sharing some laughter with ya ....it's good for healing too :cheers:

Bruce hair is overrated! I shave mine all off anyway. Its all gray. Glad to hear you are at least feeling a bit better. I will be bringing you the dart soon.

I agree on the hair bit Slappy.
Will be an interesting new look for me! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you soon.
And thank you more than I can say the words for in getting my '70 Swinger to me.

Later,
Bruce B.

Good to hear from you, Bruce. Been wondering how you're doing, and hoping you were making progress.
Hang in there and keep us posted; it could easily be any one of us in your position.

I am so glad to hear your throat pain is a lot less. Thanks for the update, we're pulling for you!:cheers:

Thanks for keeping us updated Bruce,we,re praying for ya!Dam cold up here,was -2 this morn.Glad I got some anti-freeze in the 66 Dart.

A true Mopar Guy fight it to the end and my prayers are being sent and will be everyday for you.
KEEP THE FAITH AND FIGHT ON!!!!!

Good luck Bruce! My dad is fighting cancer in his lymphnodes, neck, and now around the back of his head and into his brain. Unfortunatly, they have givin him the XX, but he is still a fighter.

Keep logging in and keep us updated, and partake in the threads. Your GT/Custom site has helped me out with information for my 70 Custom very much, thanks!

Stay strong and keep that positive attitude, the treatments will wear you down more each time so expect it and just hang in there as best you can. I had 8 rounds of chemo and then 20 rounds of radiation but you get through it. Thoughts are with you

OK.... 1st round of chemo done plus 10 hours:
Major throat pain has decreased by at least 75% too! Woo Hoo.
No nausea at all to this point! I am however warned that it will be worse on days 3 and 4 and hair will go away then too... maybe.

2nd round of chemo is on 11/22/2010 or so.
That's all for now.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: Keep the prayers and well wishes coming please!
They really are a big part of keeping my attitude up.

Great news Bruce.....You are in our thoughts today and every day. Keep up the good fight and please eat as much as you can. Make a milkshake w/ high calorie ingredients.

Day 3 after chemo:

All I can say is UGH!
Not as bad as I suppose it could of been but the worse for me so far.

NN for now,
Bruce B.

Keep up the good fight! HANG ON THERE BUDDY ,JUST HANG ON!

[FONT=trebuchet ms, Arial, Helvetica]Cancer is limited ... [/FONT]​
[FONT=trebuchet ms, Arial, Helvetica]
It cannot cripple love,
It cannot shatter hope,
It cannot corrode faith,
It cannot eat away peace,
It cannot destroy confidence,
It cannot shut out memories
It cannot silence courage,
It cannot invade the soul,
It cannot reduce eternal life,
It cannot quench the spirit,
It cannot lessen the power
of the Resurrection.
[/FONT]

Had my 2nd round of chemo last night - so far so good.
Have to go in this morning for blood transfusions though.
Not real sure why.
Will update more later today.

Later,
Bruce B.

Had my 2nd round of chemo last night - so far so good.
Have to go in this morning for blood transfusions though.
Not real sure why.
Will update more later today.

Later,
Bruce B.

Hey, just look at it as though you're getting your oil changed.
Be sure to ask them for a lube job, too (lol).
Seriously, hang in there Bruce. We're thinking about you.

-
Back