To my FABO Family

-
My condolences to you and your family.
She is in a beautiful place now as with my wife.
Pm me anytime, I had alot of help from Fabo members here
and it helps in this difficult time.
Darryl

Rip Courtney. Prayers sent.

Attachments

• k5305454 purple 2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 111
I wanted to say Thank You to my FABO family! Thank you for the kind words, thoughts, prayers and pictures expressed in this thread. The funeral was yesterday and it was Beautiful. I'm doing well (still in shock) and look forward to grieving and moving forward with the help of all my family & friends. To sum this up, Thank You All!

Sincerely,

No parent should ever have to bury their Child..I can not even begin to think about my 21 year old Son..God Bless ..Rick

I remembered Courtney today with a purple balloon.

I hope it was ok to remember some others, a green balloon for a remarkable and dear friend named Ty passed on this date 18 years ago.

A white balloon in honor of Sarah, Robert's wife.

A white balloon in honor of Carolynn, Darryl's wife.

A white balloon in honor of Fabo member Bruce.

It was a beautiful day and divine forces helped...my coworker relieved me early so I got this done before rush hour...the store clerks seemed to take extra care preparing the balloons, and we were able to give a balloon to a little boy whose mother was in a big hurry. I couldn't decide on an open area release the balloons so I just went for it in my apartment complex and the balloons didn't meet any obstacles when I released them.

Courtney will be missed but never forgotten by those whose lives she touched.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 002.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 003.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 004.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 005.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 006.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 007.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 008.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 109
I remembered Courtney today with a purple balloon.

I hope it was ok to remember some others, a green balloon for a remarkable and dear friend named Ty passed on this date 18 years ago.

A white balloon in honor of Sarah, Robert's wife.

A white balloon in honor of Carolynn, Darryl's wife.

A white balloon in honor of Fabo member Bruce.

It was a beautiful day and divine forces helped...my coworker relieved me early so I got this done before rush hour...the store clerks seemed to take extra care preparing the balloons, and we were able to give a balloon to a little boy whose mother was in a big hurry. I couldn't decide on an open area release the balloons so I just went for it in my apartment complex and the balloons didn't meet any obstacles when I released them.

Courtney will be missed but never forgotten by those whose lives she touched.

What a wonderful gesture! Thank's for everyone.

My prayers & condolences to you & all her loved ones. My heart is saddened whenever I hear of a loss of a child. I can't imagine your pain. May the Lord bless you & keep you. May all of us support you & comfort you in knowing that the Lord is taking good care of her now & she has no worries. God bless you.

-
Back