To my friends with hispanic wives

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Yall get a chuckle out of this

Me and my family had to go to a puerto rican birthday party over the weekend

I've jokingly told my boy to keep an eye on the girls there because they can cook
(Thier mom actually supplements her income by cooking food and selling it, and it is all great)

So I'm in the living room stuffing myself, when my boy and the mom walk in
(My boy will be 13 next week, and their youngest is 15)
As they walk in hear my boy call her...suegra

That kid has no idea what he's getting himself into

LOL I had to search that, no idea. I no speaka das

I work with about a dozen Hispanic chics, from Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico just to name a few.

Almost all are smokin' hot.

Last edited:
LOL I had to search that, no idea. I no speaka das
My inlaws are Hispanic, so im decent in Spanish and all my kids are fluent in it, but he ran with it
I work with about a dozen Hispanic chics, fro Mexico, Colombia, Puerto Rico just to name a few.

Almost all are smokin' hot.
You ain't kidding
In my opinion, they got all the right curves

My buddy that lives up the street in an apartment complex asked me if I could come up and look at a girls car that lives by him, to see what's wrong with the front wheel after she hit something. It was a bent tied rod, but her back tire was flat too, so I took it off and took it and got it fixed and brought it back to put it back on. So far, I had not layed eyes on the young lady nor talked to her. she came out as I was putting the tire on, and I was like :eek: !! She is either Puerto Rican or S. American. She has a beautiful accent and is very nice. She just couldn't believe I took her tire and fixed it....lol.

My buddy that lives up the street in an apartment complex asked me if I could come up and look at a girls car that lives by him, to see what's wrong with the front wheel after she hit something. It was a bent tied rod, but her back tire was flat too, so I took it off and took it and got it fixed and brought it back to put it back on. So far, I had not layed eyes on the young lady nor talked to her. she came out as I was putting the tire on, and I was like :eek: !! She is either Puerto Rican or S. American. She has a beautiful accent and is very nice. She just couldn't believe I took her tire and fixed it....lol.
So, when do ya take the tie rod off and hammer it back into shape? :rolleyes: :lol:

I know enough Spanish to ask for another beer and the bathroom (technically the men's room- you gotta be careful with some things in that language).

Phrased as a joke and spoken in Spanish, that usually goes over pretty well with them.

I know enough Spanish to ask for another beer and the bathroom (technically the men's room- you gotta be careful with some things in that language).

Phrased as a joke and spoken in Spanish, that usually goes over pretty well with them.
Funny, I same almost the same thing.

I know enough Spanish to order a beer, ask for the bathroom, get myself thrown in jail, but I can never remember the word to ask for a lawyer.

However, there is a disclaimer.

You know the old adage about looking at "her mother" if you want to know what your wife/girlfriend is going to look like in the future?

Unfortunately Hispanic (and Eastern European) women seem to "lose it" more disproportionately as they age.

However, there is a disclaimer.

You know the old adage about looking at "her mother" if you want to know what your wife/girlfriend is going to look like in the future?

Unfortunately Hispanic (and Eastern European) women seem to "lose it" more disproportionately as they age.
One look at my ex and you'd know it was universal. that's what happens when you think with the little head!

-
Back