To Pee Or Not to Pee

-
Bud, if it wasn't for the peace time soldiers from the U.S.A. there wouldn't be peace time Canada. There are way too many vulnerable natural resources that the world would be ready to try and "take". Look how valuable the oil sands are becoming now that the world oil is going through the roof because it is unprotected by reasonable democratic thinking govenments.....My outlook as an Canuck thankfully living in the USA.

By the way you describe your wife it might be an Ex in my opinion.....and by the way anybody that accepts anything that they did not work to earn should have to PEE!

well I agree with the last statement but I mean everybody including every government worker , as for the US freeing Canada well buddy your watching too many american made movies and should have paid a little more attention in Canadian History in school , we do just fine when it comes to fighting from the war of 1812 when we sacked and burned the White house to Vimy ridge to Dunkirk to DDay to Korea to Somalia to Bosnia to Afghanistan we have been there and got it done as the deciding factor in all the conflicts I just listed except for Korea and Somalia but at least we didn't stand there and watch our buddies get dragged through the streets of Somalia we fought back and didn't bother making a movie about what didn't really happen afterward .We have no need for the US military to do jack **** for us and never have , oh and we fight as volunteers we don't need a draft of selective Service when the time comes we are there, not running to neighbouring countries or hiding under grandma's porch.

PS as for taking our resources well our gov will give em to away through a little thing called NAFTA , but that's changing slowly and soon maybe the US need to find somewhere else for 40 % of your oil . just my opinion as a Canadian who came home rather than renouncing his citizenship and allegiance to Canada to become an American Immigrant as you did . Who knows with any luck one day the Canadian Government will also recognize these renouncement's and you will be able to stop calling yourself a canuck eh !

Watching too many movies because I am free to do so. Manifest Destiny is dead and you are correct some of the best efforts in ensuring world peace were Canadian lead. Vimy Ridge was one of my reads when I was a teenager and I know that Canada made the deepest assault during D day. All I am saying is the USA is the best "buffer" Canada has ever had against world assuaults and the folks living here including me need to understand that the current armed forces allow this. Canada on its own is too small to protect itself against the world. Canadians are awesome people and I am proud to be from there but saying that the US armed forces are compared to welfare is not close to fair. War time or not!

Bud, if it wasn't for the peace time soldiers from the U.S.A. there wouldn't be peace time Canada. There are way too many vulnerable natural resources that the world would be ready to try and "take". Look how valuable the oil sands are becoming now that the world oil is going through the roof because it is unprotected by reasonable democratic thinking govenments.....My outlook as an Canuck thankfully living in the USA.

By the way you describe your wife it might be an Ex in my opinion.....and by the way anybody that accepts anything that they did not work to earn should have to PEE!

I think you are 100% correct on all counts......

However, everyone has to realize that we have different systems here in Canada than the U.S.A.
Point is that our welfare system and A.I.S.H. are roughly the same as the American systems, just slightly different.
It's kind of funny, a lot of people don't realize that we are co-dependant nations, joined at the hip for life.
I spent a lot of time in the U.S.A. in my younger years, i love it there and i love it here.
I vote strongly for the pee test.

Wow!
I see this thread being moved to the political forum if not shut down or deleted soon.

well I agree with the last statement but I mean everybody including every government worker , as for the US freeing Canada well buddy your watching too many american made movies and should have paid a little more attention in Canadian History in school , we do just fine when it comes to fighting from the war of 1812 when we sacked and burned the White house to Vimy ridge to Dunkirk to DDay to Korea to Somalia to Bosnia to Afghanistan we have been there and got it done as the deciding factor in all the conflicts I just listed except for Korea and Somalia but at least we didn't stand there and watch our buddies get dragged through the streets of Somalia we fought back and didn't bother making a movie about what didn't really happen afterward .We have no need for the US military to do jack **** for us and never have , oh and we fight as volunteers we don't need a draft of selective Service when the time comes we are there, not running to neighbouring countries or hiding under grandma's porch.

PS as for taking our resources well our gov will give em to away through a little thing called NAFTA , but that's changing slowly and soon maybe the US need to find somewhere else for 40 % of your oil . just my opinion as a Canadian who came home rather than renouncing his citizenship and allegiance to Canada to become an American Immigrant as you did . Who knows with any luck one day the Canadian Government will also recognize these renouncement's and you will be able to stop calling yourself a canuck eh !

You're not wrong, just a bit prejudiced in my opinion.
Let it go man. If you don't like the American ways, then don't live there or visit there.
Don't be bitter if your ex was an American and your experience living there was bad.
Canada isn't the greatest place to live either. We all have our governmental problems.
Let's leave it as that.

Gang, I posted this as in the Joke and Funny thread because I thought it was funny and contained some truth at the same time. Please stop the fussing and enjoy the original post for what it means to you so it don't get locked, moved or deleted.

Even though it bothers me that drug users receive government assistance, I don't want the government to start drug testing...it's a slippery slope, could lead to more surveillance...what's next?

I was wrong and hate when things get off topic and turn political. I love a bodies and will try really hard not to stray from why this has been my favorite site for years. I am a hypocrite for posting comments not related directly to a body fun.

I too let myself get baited {not by you michformulas } and apologize for getting so far off track , I started out trying to point out that the gov has tried to do a Oak suggested only to have it go horribly sideways and should have stayed on that track and ignored the off track comments .

I can't help but to think that as a country we have bigger fish to fry. Here's an even bigger problem. A good portion of the people in question get their drugs from their Doctor. Doctors hand out pills like Willy Wonka hands out candy and the welfare recipients get them for free. A lot of them become prescription junkies dependent on the Doctor to provide them drugs and you to pay for it. My Ex-Mother in Law is pushing up daisys from an overdose of these freebies. Know what?? There isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Four billion prescriptions are written in America each year. If seventy five percent are filled that's ten for every man woman and child in America. I don't take pills so someones taking twenty. In general men don't take pills so every woman's taking twenty. Children don't take pills so some of these women are taking thirty. Much of this is being passed through the toilet and it's killing frogs and changing the gender of downstream amphibians. Imagine that! So many drugs are being handed out by Doctors in America that it's changing the quality of aquatic life. Do I really care if someone on welfare is smoking crack? Not really. When something is done about the legal drug dealers we call Doctors and come to trust with our health I might move on to a less perturbing matter.

Wow I certainly agree with your statements there Lead ,It's become so big we have storefront pharmacy operations in border towns up here that do nothing but supply american buyers with emergency scripts at wholesale prices , I to steer clear of drugs of all types and was more than a little disturbed to hear the Canadian health authorities voice their concerns of the impact the decision to halt production of Oxy would have on the aborigional communities in Canada ie we've been supplying them with free Oxy and are now concerned how they will react to us cutting them off -duh

I don't do pills either. I figure with four billion prescriptions in America each year we aren't meant to be a species that thrives on this planet.

-
Back