To put a wing or not??

-

cold85

Reaction score
here are some pics of my dart I am thinking of having a go wing put on next week while the new hood is in for paint. What do yall think, If you have some pics of good looking non ricer wing post them thanks
dart5.jpg

dart3.jpg

WebsitePics012.jpg

dart5.jpg

dart3.jpg

WebsitePics012.jpg

dart5.jpg

dart3.jpg

WebsitePics012.jpg

I think a wing would look great. Your car has the lines for it.
They just don't look right to me on a Duster. The lines of the
trunk don't go with it. Would be a great addition to your car.

thanks does anyone have pics of aftermarket wings on darts

Cold, I am just the opposite of Brian. I think the dart looks good with its squarer lines without a wing and the wing looks better on the dart sport and duster. Walt:rambo:

To wing, or not to wing, that is the question. It is a personal preference. I think your Dart looks plenty scary without the wing. It would also detract from the hood and the stance of the car. It's only an opinion from a biased straight line old fart. Howard

I really don't like go wings on anything, guess I still have that old school sleeper image in mind (of course that Dart does not fall into the sleeper category so just disregard my previous statements!!!).

Bob

PS: I still think they look like trashy bolt-on when installed on darts, demons or dusters.

Don't do it... wings are for ricer kids that don't know any better....I've seen a few on Darts and have never liked the looks of them. If you put on a wing you might as well get neons and a 5000 watt stereo... lol

Cosemtically speaking, personal preference. Aerodynamically speaking - useless, or worse. Probably create more drag than downforce.

i think they only good good on the dart sports dusters and demons...

-
Back