today, on crackheadslist...a duster

-
the engine alone is 6-7-8k.. the trans (if new) is at $1500 easy, tires ~ wheels ~ Wilwood ~ Magnum Force ~ QA1 ~ LED conversion ~ body work and paint ~ THE CAR before modifications (what's a nice Duster body worth these days!?) ~~ so 78k? a little steep maybe, but like mentioned, you couldn't build it for that especially when you consider the professional build aspect of it ~ easily $80 an hour.. and you always ask more than you're willing to take. I will say this ~ if I had that kind of money to spend on a car.. I would go "kick the tires".

Front has been up graded with the best after market for a Mopar a Magnum Force independent front suspension

well its gonna need some money to replace that garbage front end. i'd be surprised if it even goes down the road straight.

You can definitely build that for 78k probably 2 of them is you did it yourself. But to have it done by others Is big bucks. Mine has almost the same stuff in it I’m at a 1/4 of that price. I also only paid $2500 for the car.

You can definitely build that for 78k probably 2 of them is you did it yourself. But to have it done by others Is big bucks. Mine has almost the same stuff in it I’m at a 1/4 of that price. I also only paid $2500 for the car.

does that include the ghetto rims, or did you put something classy on yours?

the engine alone is 6-7-8k.. the trans (if new) is at $1500 easy, tires ~ wheels ~ Wilwood ~ Magnum Force ~ QA1 ~ LED conversion ~ body work and paint ~ THE CAR before modifications (what's a nice Duster body worth these days!?) ~~ so 78k? a little steep maybe, but like mentioned, you couldn't build it for that especially when you consider the professional build aspect of it ~ easily $80 an hour.. and you always ask more than you're willing to take. I will say this ~ if I had that kind of money to spend on a car.. I would go "kick the tires".

IF , I had that kind of $$ , I`d go buy a new hellcat first !

-
Back